FIFA Soccer 2005 (3 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I've never played Winning Eleven, how good is it ??

When is it coming out ????

I am still playing Fifa, with Catania in Serie B (first season)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
It's Awesome!

The version that'll be realsed in the USA will probably be called Winning Eleven 8 International. It'll be released in Feb/March 2005.

There will also be an Xbox version.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
It's Awesome!

The version that'll be realsed in the USA will probably be called Winning Eleven 8 International. It'll be released in Feb/March 2005.

There will also be an Xbox version.
So there is a PS2 version too ???

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Yes. Sorry, I assumed you knew that. :)

In short, Fifa is more realistic with their official leagues and season modes while WE has the better gameplay, tactical setup, ..etc.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Just when I decide to spend $40 on Fifa 2005, Winning Eleven is coming out on PC.

Oh well, no harm. How the hell do you place a shot properly and with power when you're inside the box? It's pretty different from Fifa 99 :D

May 30, 2004
in career in fifa will we ever get juve .. i played with bari firs season and now wih parma and i am in 3rd koz damn juve dint lose or draw any matches out of 15 !!!!! dats just cheating ea sports.....

newy fifa is a good game i like both winning eleven and fifa .. pro ev 4 i just got on pc its great and on ps2 its even beter and winnin eleven... anyone realize dat fifa is just too easy fifa 2005 cross da ball head it itll o on 70 percent of da time

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
@Andy: Do the player's stats actually make a significant difference in this game because in Fifa04 strikers with ratings of 56 scored just as frequently as those whose rating was over 80.

Not being able to start with a big team is ridiculous. If you want to start small then so be it but you should have a choice. If I don't pack Juve's starting line-up with shite players I won't be able to play with them for quite a while meaning that some of the players that I want to play with like Nedved may have retired or been released by the club.

Are the other teams around you active in the transfer market and how realistic are these transfers? Also, beating Juve with Ternana? I'm all about licencing and graphics and so on, but realism is always a key factor in games for me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In respect to the player's stats, they are much better than last season. But there are always ways to score with low-ranked players, especially if they have a bit of skill in the air. Crossing the ball in for goals is way too easy.

Yeah not playing with Juve is starting to piss me off. But really this is actually like reality; I don't imagine any of us starting their careers coaching Juve. :rolleyes:

Its extremely hard to beat the bigger teams with lesser clubs, that is, if you play on the highest level. If you're half decent and playing on a amateur level you could play with the North Korean NT and win the World Cup. That is why you play world class.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
so andy do you have ps2 online fifa2005???

you hate me so much so it would be great for you if you could kick my ass in fifa2005

but dont underrest me i am good at this game :)

lets battle huh? :strong:

maybe when you have mic we can also talk to each other, maybe than you dont hate me any more ,ho knows????

and is river back already?
you really miss here huh? thats sweet :D
i am not talking sarcastic
i dont wanne fight ;)
lets start all over again ok?
ciao i am Gino everything alright?

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Nah man I don't hate you. We're Juve fans, remember?

And yeah we'll play FIFA online sometime, and I will beat your ass. :D
ok its a date??? so when are you online? i am always at night online so we will meet again on playstation online ;)

ciao

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I got the game for Christmas and I must say, it isn't too shabby at all. The passing has definitely improved from the 2004 version and it isn't as easy as it once was.

@day walker: I see you like my former avatar :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The fake shot has been working well for my brother and the skill moves are actually useful this time round.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm top of Serie B with Cesena thanks very much to my created player Stuart Weekes but out of the Coppa Italia. Roma beat me 3-0 in the first leg so I went to the Olimpico with the odds stacked against me. Marco Bernacci and Weekes scored quality goals but I couldn't get the necessary third which would send the tie to extra time. Andrea Alberti and Bernacci both struck the woodwork.

I haven't bought anyone but I'll be looking to strengthen my defence when the January transfer window opens. Who is a good but fairly cheap defender?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)