FIFA Soccer 2005 (7 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, I won the UEFA Cup with Parma.

In the Semi-finals, I lost 2-1 in Madrid to Real, but on the return leg I smashed them 4-0 at the Ennio Tardini. Gilardino and Jimenez made Samuel and Woodgate look like Legrottaglies.

Then in the final, I had the pleasure of playing Barcelona. The game was tied 3-3 in regulation, as my team kept coming back from being scored on. If it was not for a wonder goal from Mark van Bommel, we would have lost 3-2. But we were able to take it to penalties, and Sebastian Frey stole the show. Saves against Samuel Etoo and Xavi respectively won the Cup for us.

Forza Parma

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Two questions:

1. Why is there no intro video (I have PC version btw)?

2. What are the special keys for keyboard? I know the ASDQWE keys, but how do you add spin with keyboards for freekicks and how do you do special moves and dribbles? The only keys I know of are ASDQWE and their functions. Any help here?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
PM, if you downloaded the game, they probably ripped out the videos like they do with a lot of ripped versions

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
PM, if you downloaded the game, they probably ripped out the videos like they do with a lot of ripped versions
nope. A friend of me has the original version, and there is no intro this time.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Two questions:

1. Why is there no intro video (I have PC version btw)?

2. What are the special keys for keyboard? I know the ASDQWE keys, but how do you add spin with keyboards for freekicks and how do you do special moves and dribbles? The only keys I know of are ASDQWE and their functions. Any help here?
IIRC from Fifa 2001 on the PC, you use Ctrl and Alt to do a lot of stuff.
I'm sure there's a way where you can change the settings too.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
nope. A friend of me has the original version, and there is no intro this time.
pfft... FIFA :rolleyes:

:D

seriously though, for the amount of money they spend on licensing and making the game look pretty, I'm surprised they didn't make an intro movie

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

pfft... FIFA :rolleyes:

:D

seriously though, for the amount of money they spend on licensing and making the game look pretty, I'm surprised they didn't make an intro movie
They have something cooler..

they have that guy say: E A SPORTS ... It'S IN THE GAME!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
New singings for my 2nd Season in charge of Parma:

Dejan Stankovic, Valeri Bojinov, Giacomo Cipriani, Aldo Dusher, Cristiano Zanetti, Nicolas Abidal, Gael Givet, Alessandro Parisi.

That is a pretty extensive transfer campaign. I hope Abidal and Givet will play as well as they did in Ligue 1, and I could not pass up the minimal fee for the transfer of C Zanetti. His tackling skills are supurb, and he will be a great sub to close down the match.

Parma

Frey

Zaccardo - Bonera - Givet - Abidal

Jimenez - Van Bommel - Dabo - Stankovic

Bojinov - Gilardino

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not playing it anymore.
Too damned easy. Even on the hardest setting.

5 years with Hellas Verona, 4 European Cups, 4 Scudettos, 3 Coppa Italia's, 5 Coppa Natzionales

No Thanks. I'm done.

Waiting for Winning Eleven on XBox now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Too easy, are you kidding me? Unless you have played it non stop for the past month, you should still be finishing 5th place right behind my Parma side who cannot keep goals out of our own net. It's fvckin ridiculous trying to get your keeper a shutout.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
No, I'm not kidding you. I find it to be too easy.

Winning Eleven will most likely wipe the floor with FIFA
WE will definately be more challanging as the AI is more intelligent and get's smarter the harder it is. Game's are more fun because the AI adapts to your style and counters it, so you have to be very good at changing styles. If you're comfortable with the game, you shouldn't have trouble winning the league with a good team all the time though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)