FIFA Soccer 2005 (1 Viewer)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I think I'll just stay with Treviso and load them up. If I had a choice, I'd go to Udinese and play out there, but I won't go to Juventus because that would be cheating (in my twisted mind).

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

You play your pansy games, I will play mine.

Ohh, if you ever fuicking speak out against me again, I will kill you, you little punk bitch.

PS - Alessandro Del Piero sucks the cock all night long.
Fvck you prick, you and your little naive Fifa ways.

Calling WE/PES series the "pansy" games. EA sports FAIL everytime at fvcking producing a solid soccer game. Just because your fvcking TOOL of a grandma gave you it for XMAS, doesnt mean you gotta live with that sh1t.

Maybe on Juventuz forums, the only place your lame ass visits, looking for game advice, the game ROCKS, but outside this bubble, the game is UTTER shit. ANYONE and their mom would toss Fifa, or at least stop playing it, have they ever played and compared it to PES/WE.

And I never knew you were such a big shot hard ass. Excuse me TOOL.

*tear* Did you say Del sucks the cock all night long? *tear*

Haha, this guy...:blah: fvcking cunt of a man

piss off

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

Calling WE/PES series the "pansy" games. EA sports FAIL everytime at fvcking producing a solid soccer game. Just because your fvcking TOOL of a grandma gave you it for XMAS, doesnt mean you gotta live with that sh1t.

Maybe on Juventuz forums, the only place your lame ass visits, looking for game advice, the game ROCKS, but outside this bubble, the game is UTTER shit. ANYONE and their mom would toss Fifa, or at least stop playing it, have they ever played and compared it to PES/WE.

AMEN to that post!

Max

Jul 15, 2003

piss off
Wow you guys are unbelievable. It's a game. If Burke, Andy, myself and others prefers to play FIFA, who gives a shit. Obviously we like playing a game where image is important (jerseys) and the gameplay is decent. No need to go all ****ing rage-ahol on everyone.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++

Wow you guys are unbelievable. It's a game. If Burke, Andy, myself and others prefers to play FIFA, who gives a shit. Obviously we like playing a game where image is important (jerseys) and the gameplay is decent. No need to go all ****ing rage-ahol on everyone.
There you go.

Apr 12, 2004

piss off
Fifa grosses more money in the US, not the world, but in the US from total sales. I live in the US, so I actually do care. Don't give me some bullshit about "well WE sells more in the world, boohoo :sad: " I don't care. You can go :sob: somewhere else.

Also, notice how your pic of cock muncher is about.........2, maybe 3 yrs old?

Well he used to be good, now he can just :redface: up and :drool: all over the 8======D

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++

Obviously we like playing a game where image is important (jerseys) and the gameplay is decent. No need to go all ****ing rage-ahol on everyone.

Did you just say IMAGE is IMPORANT, and Fifa in the same sentance. Thats the biggest crock of sh1t Ive ever heard in my life. A properly patched PES4 game, which is easy as shit to do, had EVERY kit, and their all 100% and brand new. Open your eyes, before you say dumb sh1t. And you say you like to play a game where the gameplay is decent. Well if decent means that you have pretty low standards in what your looking for, maybe you should give Burke's mom a call.

And the only reason Im fvcking going all rage-ahol on everyone, is because Burke, that piece of sh1t little prick called me out. That fvcking tool seems to think he runs this place or something.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004

Fifa grosses more money in the US, not the world, but in the US from total sales. I live in the US, so I actually do care. Don't give me some bullshit about "well WE sells more in the world, boohoo :sad: " I don't care. You can go :sob: somewhere else.

Also, notice how your pic of cock muncher is about.........2, maybe 3 yrs old?

Well he used to be good, now he can just :redface: up and :drool: all over the 8======D
Why does Fifa gross more money in the US. Because of little lame kids like you who are like "Mommy, I play soccer, oh my, a video game with soccer. Can I get it? PLEASE"

EA Sports definately has more of the sports video game market than Konami, so what do you think will go down. Games been around longer, has a more recognizable name, and is plugged every year in EVERY other God damn EA sports title to be released.

Pretty common sense why it grosses more, even though that was never the issue here. So ya, dont even know WHERE you were going on this.

But I digress....I live in the US as well, what does that mean? Oh thats right, I live in California, so oh fvck, I must go out and buy/play Fifa series. God your lame as sh1t.

And I wont even go into the Del comment anymore, so useless with tools like you. Haha.

Apr 12, 2004

Did you just say IMAGE is IMPORANT, and Fifa in the same sentance. Thats the biggest crock of sh1t Ive ever heard in my life. A properly patched PES4 game, which is easy as shit to do, had EVERY kit, and their all 100% and brand new. Open your eyes, before you say dumb sh1t. And you say you like to play a game where the gameplay is decent. Well if decent means that you have pretty low standards in what your looking for, maybe you should give Burke's mom a call.

And the only reason Im fvcking going all rage-ahol on everyone, is because Burke, that piece of sh1t little prick called me out. That fvcking tool seems to think he runs this place or something.
Well, I would rather play a game without a patch needed.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
I am as old, if not older than you, so chill, we are arguing over a video game. Mature?
If I recall, you started all this personal shit after I made a general post to whoever viewed this thread, knocking Fifa. Maybe my bad, but still.

You then said...

You play your pansy games, I will play mine.

Ohh, if you ever fuicking speak out against me again, I will kill you, you little punk *****.

PS - Alessandro Del Piero sucks the cock all night long.
"I will kill you, you punk little *****" You can ****ing eat those words, dont tell me to "chill" in here, after that. Dont know what you were on at the time, but Im not ****ing lashing out at random people I dont even know, threatening their lives, like you are. Then to make that stupid PS shit about Del. Very immature, if you wanna talk about maturity.

And oh ya, what is it, you 19, or you older than 19. Not sure how you can be both.

I am as old, if not older than you

Apr 12, 2004
What is your birthdate?

Mine is 10 3 85, so if you were born before me in the same year, after this date, you are older than I am.

But, if you were born after my date in 85 or prior to this date in 86, then you are younger.

Therefore, I am as if not older than you.

Yes, I did start the personnal shit, but I was protecting my stock in EA.

I was on two 40's of Steel Reserve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)