Jul 14, 2002
Turkey 2-1 USA

Scorers for Turkey: Okan Yilmaz pen, Tuncay Sanli
Scorer for USA: DaMarcus Beasley

Brazil 0-1 Cameroon

Scorer for Cameroon: Samuel Eto'o

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
!! i can't believe Cameroon beat Brazil!!!

didn't Brazil have a 100% rescord vs. African teams!!
they beat nigeria last week without a sweat!

Did Cameroon play well?

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Ok .. like everyone, I thought that this tournament is crapy and shouldn't be played in the first place .. but it's summer and with no footy around it's good to see some action .. Blatter have called it the "mini-World Cup" .. and now I understand why, it truly had that "World Cup" nostalgic feeling .. the level of the tournament isn't bad either, I mean I just saw Cameroon outplay Brazil in a superb match .. with great players on display like: Adriano, Ronaldinho, Lucio, Emerson, Dida, Song, Geremi and Etoo (rumoured to be joining Man Utd) ..

France are also playing with a good team with only Zidane, Makelele, Viera, and Trezeguet missing .. the French squad includes: Barthez, Coupet, Landreau, Silvestre, Mexes, Lizarazu, Sagnol, Gallas, Thuram, Desailly, Dacourt, Pires, Giuly, Wiltord, Dabo, Cisse, Govou, and Henry ..

Turkey are playing with the second team (reserver players) fed only with starters like Okan, Basturk, and Rustu (who joined Barca recently) ..

Japan have a good team with well-established players like: Inamoto, Nakata, Takahara, Ono, and Nakamura all called-up to the tournament ..

Colombia have an exciting team and performed well against the previous World Champions .. whereas the U.S. also have an exciting and relatively young team ...

Looking forward to the next match: France-Japan :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)