FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (101 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Disturbing how? Sex torture by parents? I know the old memories can be really disturbing BUT.....I didn't mention you eating vaffles and so on,and you declared me Nazi. Why? Cuz I don't like jews? Huh darling,90% of the world doesn't like them,so does that amke this world a nazi world? Second of all,first thing to mention that you've misguided.....I don't like: arabs,jews,blacks,bosnians,serbs and almost none of you all.... I don't even like 90% of my own coutrymen,so does that make me Nazi? Have I ever killed and burned someone(except 1995. then might have happened) in gas chambers? I'm older than most,but not that old.....
Wow. See you in the next life, mate.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't wanna ruin your argument, but they did. They reached the semis of the 1st world cup and lost to Argentina.
A REAL World Cup, Alen. You know perfectly well what I intended. I don't count Italy's early wins either. For obvious reasons.

Jul 29, 2008
Disturbing how? Sex torture by parents? I know the old memories can be really disturbing BUT.....I didn't mention you eating vaffles and so on,and you declared me Nazi. Why? Cuz I don't like jews? Huh darling,90% of the world doesn't like them,so does that amke this world a nazi world? Second of all,first thing to mention that you've misguided.....I don't like: arabs,jews,blacks,bosnians,serbs and almost none of you all.... I don't even like 90% of my own coutrymen,so does that make me Nazi? Have I ever killed and burned someone(except 1995. then might have happened) in gas chambers? I'm older than most,but not that old.....
Why you dislike jews?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Donovan is twice better than Podolski, why he wasnt good enough for Bayern?
Until this tournament Donovan hasn't really played with heart or determination. He was usually pretty easy to contain, just play him real physical and he'd fade away. He basically got pissed off against Italy and never looked back. To tell you the truth I really like the new Donovan and hope he hangs around.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why? Cuz I don't like jews? Huh darling,90% of the world doesn't like them,so does that amke this world a nazi world? Second of all,first thing to mention that you've misguided.....I don't like: arabs,jews,blacks,bosnians,serbs and almost none of you all.... I don't even like 90% of my own coutrymen,so does that make me Nazi? Have I ever killed and burned someone(except 1995. then might have happened) in gas chambers? I'm older than most,but not that old.....
:lol:

Mar 14, 2004
You're a suicide bomber? Or more correctly: you will be one?

Nope,I have plans for my life. I'll let Iran and Saudi Arabia take care of it.

I said the REASONS,they have reasons to dislike them,so do I. It was never told that I would act like bombers.....only your brain in the midnight hours will try to create some sill theory about me being Nazi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)