FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (28 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Bradley is not an amazing coach. He takes too long to figure out his own mistakes. I've seen all our matches barring one since Bob took over for Bruce Arena, and it just takes him too long to find the right team. I've been clamoring on about how we should play a straight 4-4-2 without Beasley, Ching, and Bocanegra in the center, along with using Jozy, and he finally started to do this after horrid displays in the WC Q's. Ching is injured, so unfortunately he will probably take the place of Davies once he's back, which will NOT work and will be stupid as hell considering we need fast strikers in our system.

Bradley did well using the right players and system during the past few matches, but it's taken him too long. He did well in this tournament but there are still a lot of questions over his ability, rightfully. I'll give him the World Cup but if he screws up, that's it for him.

He saved his life through this tournament.
I am not an avid US NT watcher, I judged based on this tournament actually. But you would know best for sure :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And of course, the Italian Americans I know on Facebook have nothing but words of distaste for the team. It's like they expect us to be as fantastic as Italy in closing down matches.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Good game by the Americans today. They gave it their all, and not many teams can score two goals against Brazil in 20 minutes. But the Brazilians were just too good. Spain is a strong team, but this Brazilian team has more variety to their game, so imo Spain need to work on that.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
We have enough experience.

Nobody can sit back against Brazil for 70 minutes. Nobody.
Especially when they can bring on the players they did and play with basically 4 forwards and two defenders.

says he has caps for Germany, so how's that gonna work?
He's only ever played in Friendly matches, thanks to a new FIFA rule he has no caps.

I am not an avid US NT watcher, I judged based on this tournament actually. But you would know best for sure :D
Well his subs were a little nutty today. Bornstein?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good game by the Americans today. They gave it their all, and not many teams can score two goals against Brazil in 20 minutes. But the Brazilians were just too good. Spain is a strong team, but this Brazilian team has more variety to their game, so imo Spain need to work on that.
As I said before, Brazil is probably the best team to beat the US consistently. They attack us nonstop and have the physical and aerial ability to counter us.

When the US is on the field, Brazil is by far the best team in the world.

Especially when they can bring on the players they did and play with basically 4 forwards and two defenders.
Maicon and Dani Alves really were key for them. We couldn't shut them down.

The Brazilian attacking fullbacks win again.

So I'm pretty sure that Spector and DeMerrit just won starting positions.

I think I saw Pablo in the crowd waving a flag.
If not, then Bradley needs to be fired (again).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ESPN's Sportscenter:

"USA faces Brazil in the Confederations Cup with their international credibility at stake."

What the fuck?

Honestly, I don't think ESPN America has any purpose in promoting the game in the States. They'd rather stick with their Nascar, Bowling and Baseball.

Piece of shit network that I hope dies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)