FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (93 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Its ok man. I am sure US team have gained more than they lost in this tournament. Bradley is an amazing manager. Now the focus on WC qualifiers.

And I think playing for low-rated teams lessen the experience on big tournaments like this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You know what really sucks? ESPN is showing the celebrations uninterrupted at length because the US was in the final but now they're forced to show the Brazilians in complete over the top euphoria. Tragic for ESPN.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Seriously guys, he keeps his cool throughout the match and knows how to close down. Yes he lost this game after being up by 2-0 but it counts for him that he is building a good team tactically.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
U guys lost cause of lackin' of experience... and u realy needs someone who controls your midfield.... u have great attack and defence but your mifield isn't that good...anyway HARD LUCK ANDY !!!!
Jermaine Jones' papers should go through next month.

Mar 30, 2006
The USA needs to figure out what to do when they are behind in a game. They are ok when they are even and play great when they are on the counter attack if they are up. But when they conceed they dont know what to do.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bradley is not an amazing coach. He takes too long to figure out his own mistakes. I've seen all our matches barring one since Bob took over for Bruce Arena, and it just takes him too long to find the right team. I've been clamoring on about how we should play a straight 4-4-2 without Beasley, Ching, and Bocanegra in the center, along with using Jozy, and he finally started to do this after horrid displays in the WC Q's. Ching is injured, so unfortunately he will probably take the place of Davies once he's back, which will NOT work and will be stupid as hell considering we need fast strikers in our system.

Bradley did well using the right players and system during the past few matches, but it's taken him too long. He did well in this tournament but there are still a lot of questions over his ability, rightfully. I'll give him the World Cup but if he screws up, that's it for him.

He saved his life through this tournament.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Experience. That's all.
They have the stamina to keep up, but it is hard to lock for more than 60 minutes against a team who has individual and team abilities like Brasil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)