FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (96 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Brazil are now officially the best team in the history of the Confederations Cup.
Anyway, they deserved the celebrations. They won, so why shouldn't they celebrate?

The US impressed me. They won over me and i wish them luck at the world cup.
true.. even i went nuts after i saw the second goal it was the best on this tournament... USA is a great team respect to them...

HARD LUCK ANDY

Jul 29, 2008
Brazil are now officially the best team in the history of the Confederations Cup.
Anyway, they deserved the celebrations. They won, so why shouldn't they celebrate?

The US impressed me. They won over me and i wish them luck at the world cup.
USA was already not bad in 2002. However much depends on their group in 2010.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm very proud of my team tonight, even despite the loss. But I can't handle losing games in such a fashion, no matter what team we are. You cannot give the game away when you are 2 goals up on the opposition, but yet we still gave it away by my number one pet peeve: sitting back and not keeping possession. Such a tactic can never work against a team such as Brazil no matter who you are, but we tried it and things worked out for the first 45 minutes then turned sour. Even if I don't like this sort of way of playing, we have to do it. There's no choice for us. But we have to learn how to hold the ball and keep possession for our tactical display to work to perfection.

The problem for us is still the midfield where we don't have the talent to control matches. This will probably be our biggest problem until the end of time, the central midfield. We truly miss Claudio Reyna as I knew we would, as he had the ability to control a game. We're still missing him and will probably always miss a world class central all-arounder who can make sure we keep the ball.

Bah, I don't know. Whatever.

Good job boys, I'm proud.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Playing for top teams in future would be a great push to American football in future.
I didn't see the U21 US team but I heard they also have shown good football.

Jul 29, 2008
3/4 of his posts are 'requesting' (demanding rather) high resolution pictures of Del Piero. I'm pretty sure he's a reincarnation of ..XL.. if you remember him.
What??? Can you find at least 1 post where I asking smth? Damn mate.. I can understand all, but after i post myself tons of rare pics in HQ in heartwarm thread you talking like that... Not fair:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)