FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (101 Viewers)

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
level of international football has gone down to the shitter lately.National teams in the 90s were 100 times better,nowdays they all seem to suck donkeys ass

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Where does this tournament rank amongst International competitions?

The only thing that annoys me is that I got bored of seeing Brazil win stuff.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Befor saying congrats to Brasil, Hats-off to the US of A NT.
Great great display today. Andy you should raise your head up high with such great team.
Hopefully we get to see some of the players play at top class teams in future.

Forza Brasil :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Brazil are now officially the best team in the history of the Confederations Cup.
Anyway, they deserved the celebrations. They won, so why shouldn't they celebrate?

The US impressed me. They won over me and i wish them luck at the world cup.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not that significant JCK. Brazil love to win any competition they participate in; Spain and Italy, not quite!

I don't like Brazil winning stuff either, but if it involves them beating the Germans, the US, or above all esle England, then so be it. However, I must say I am very impressed with the way the Americans performed throughout this tournament. Solid, tough, full of energy, practical if unspectacular. They remind me a bit of the Australians. I think both these countries will cause a lot of nations problems @ the WC! As someone mentioned earlier though, the level of competition has been drastically reduced. Italy are crap now, the French aren't any better, the Germans are nothing to shout about, and only Spain and perhaps England offer any resistance from the European nations. As for the Dutch, they are supremely talented, but always choke. In South America, Brazil have yet to convince me, and Argentina have been horrendous of late. I really don't think there is one team that stands out, and this might in fact make the World Cup interesting :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not that significant JCK. Brazil love to win any competition they participate in; Spain and Italy, not quite!

I don't like Brazil winning stuff either, but if it involves them beating the Germans, the US, or above all esle England, then so be it. However, I must say I am very impressed with the way the Americans performed throughout this tournament. Solid, tough, full of energy, practical if unspectacular. They remind me a bit of the Australians. I think both these countries will cause a lot of nations problems @ the WC! As someone mentioned earlier though, the level of competition has been drastically reduced. Italy are crap now, the French aren't any better, the Germans are nothing to shout about, and only Spain and perhaps England offer any resistance from the European nations. As for the Dutch, they are supremely talented, but always choke. In South America, Brazil have yet to convince me, and Argentina have been horrendous of late. I really don't think there is one team that stands out, and this might in fact make the World Cup interesting :D
Actually one team stands out and you mentioned it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)