FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (3 Viewers)

Jul 29, 2008
icεmαή;2052390 said:
Oh come on Mr. C. Theorist, you are winning, no need to whine :D

I'm off to bed, got to be in office by 8 tomorrow morning... Enjoy the game lads...
Dont you wanna to see how Brazil bomb USA 11 meter field?? IMHO that 2nd half will be the most interesting action on whole tournament!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's ironical that the USA play the football Andy hates. :D
No possession, just strong defense, non-stop running, covering every inch of space and deadly strikes on counters.

Beautiful USA.
Their coach is a magician. Andy, i have no fucking idea how can you talk crap about Bradley. The guy is a wizard. Tactically to destroy Spain and Brazil....you must be a great coach to do it.

Jul 29, 2008
It's ironical that the USA play the football Andy hates. :D
No possession, just strong defense, non-stop running, covering every inch of space and deadly strikes on counters.

Beautiful USA.
Their coach is a magician. Andy, i have no fucking idea how can you talk crap about Bradley. The guy is a wizard. Tactically to destroy Spain and Brazil....you must be a great coach to do it.
Andy dont hate that football, he just hate Italy:lol:

its funny that guy from USA are now known on Juve-forum as Italy's hater more than USA fan (in time when his country beating Brazil 2-0).Only now i can see that he really supports USA not just shitting Italy and others.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Many teams have used the bunker tactic, but few teams can be as mentally tough as the Americans when defending. Straight grit, determined and disciplined. A fortress.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Very surprising indeed.
Looking forward for the second half to see if that tough defence could be broken.

Funniest thing was the commentator saying that Donavan dropped a Heroshima bomb after the second goal.

Jul 29, 2008
Many teams have used the bunker tactic, but few teams can be as mentally tough as the Americans when defending. Straight grit, determined and disciplined. A fortress.
Agreed.

I only wonder what was with that fortress in USA-Brazil group match? If USa can play like that all time they can even reach 1/4 finals next year. But i doubt.. well dont wanna talk bad about that fuckin-lucky team:beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)