FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (34 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But in my years on this forum, I could probably count the number of times you have agreed with a starting XI on the fingers of one hand.
Well yeah, because I never agree with the straight 4-4-2 when it comes to Juventus, and that's all we have used during the past four years in Serie A. It shouldn't be surprising. Not to mention the Seba absence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Time for the BIG DUECE to step up tonight.

Don't tread, baby.

Here we go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Di8QT98Zk
Football just can't be cool over there on its own merits, can it? It has to be this wearing my childhood on my sleeve thing. The video doesn't even show any real football, just backyard juggling in jeans. I guess if they replaced the beat up old cars with some dramatized game moments noone would like it?

Btw this must be the most Andy thing in the world :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Football just can't be cool over there on its own merits, can it? It has to be this wearing my childhood on my sleeve thing. The video doesn't even show any real football, just backyard juggling in jeans. I guess if they replaced the beat up old cars with some dramatized game moments noone would like it?

Btw this must be the most Andy thing in the world :D
Well, that's the music industry for you.

Playing ball in jeans or whatever on the street is what kids do around the entire world, and so did Clint, so that's why they added that.

And yes it's totally me. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)