FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (66 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
shouldnt matter that was 3 years ago. still there defense was terrible in the two goals, it just everyone loves seeing the azzurri fail.

spain were euro champions..

Mar 14, 2004
shouldnt matter that was 3 years ago. still there defense was terrible in the two goals, it just everyone loves seeing the azzurri fail.

spain were euro champions..
I don't care about the Euro cup,it's a BS anyway without Brazil and Argentina,and floating mines of Africa.....

Italy are still....at least officially,the best team in the world and therefore,all people love the fall of the greatest....the same thing was with Tyson,Federer,Jordan....

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't care about the Euro cup,it's a BS anyway without Brazil and Argentina,and floating mines of Africa.....

Italy are still....at least officially,the best team in the world and therefore,all people love the fall of the greatest....the same thing was with Tyson,Federer,Jordan....
well, to claim euro is bullshit is stupid, therefore there is a large whole in your argument, oh no brazil isnt in it, it mustnt mean anything....

anyway spain is considered the best team in the world right now by many.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just saw Ramos on the second goal again. :rofl2: He turned and faced the field like nobody was around him.
What's ridiculous was that Dempsey was clearly running a pace in front of Ramos as they were sprinting towards goal -- just before Ramos turned his back to goal for his flubbed control-clear. I don't buy the argument that Ramos didn't see him. He was clearly getting beat by Dempsey to the far post just a moment before the goal.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Looks to me as if Ramos wanted to show off there, although the whole move happened so fast, still a good defender would have cleared the situation, any clearance would have done.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
fuck, i can't find a stream anywhere!! while I would love brazil-US, i think SA-US would give us a slightly better chance to win the thing..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)