FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (95 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Sorry Alen, but this a complete and utter BS, he has been nothing but a sad fucking ass down to every syllable in that thread, nothing joking or jesting about it. This is what I meant in the thread, that regardless of the beyond overboard and ridicolously offensiv shit he says, he gets a pass because the likes of you give him a pass like he doesnt intend it when he clearly does ("Its Andy, its his style, he just exaggerating etc etc).
You're like the forum pundit. Always giving live commentary on what people are doing.

Jul 29, 2008
This is the best thing that could have happened to Italy with a year before the tournament that really matters.

The Confederations Cup is just a glorified friendly tournament.
agreed. Lippi should switch on his brain. Italy should play with real #10 (not De Rossi of course) coz after ball come to Pirlo all creations stop, he cant give pass to any.. Except Camor maybe.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sorry Alen, but this a complete and utter BS, he has been nothing but a sad fucking ass down to every syllable in that thread, nothing joking or jesting about it. This is what I meant in the thread, that regardless of the beyond overboard and ridicolously offensiv shit he says, he gets a pass because the likes of you give him a pass like he doesnt intend it when he clearly does ("Its Andy, its his style, he just exaggerating etc etc).

Sorry, but this a two faced way of looking at it, you wouldnt be saying this at all if it was someone else.
I didn't get through all the BS in that thread. I only saw after the first 2 pages that i'd have to warn or ban at least 15 members so i decided not to read it and just give the final warning to stop with the BS.
I was talking about the idea for starting that thread, not about what was said in that thread.

Mar 10, 2009
My english sucks agreed:cry:

I mean Andy start thread not to share his hapiness, but to insult most of users here. For what? In my country ppl acting like that only before 9th birthday...
I agree with you here, and if you remember my first post;

"are you really a muslim or are you winding up seven ?"

but for seven to go bashing the entire muslim group with such insults is going to far in my books. Fight fire with fire , but what have the other muslims on this board done to deserve it ?

And the thing is, its been coming for a long time, yet no one came in to stop it. His constant anti islamic attitude was irritating ppl.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wasn't complaining about your moderating at all. I'm quite happy with it till now. I was just expressing my fears about future developments, thats all.
And i just answered you that you have no reason to fear, or at least that there won't be double standards from me.

But i do think that if one of you is punished, the other one will deserve the same. Once upon a time Seven might have started it, but ever since you play the game.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, that thread was more of an inside joke.
Me, Andy and Jack were joking for months about starting such thread if USA beats Italy, knowing Andy's passion about his NT and his...hmmmm.....not too positive opinion about the non-Italian Azzurri fans.
So, Italy beats USA and he couldn't start the thread but tonight he got his oportunity. His intention wasn't really malicious. He just kept the promise he gave to me and Jack months ago.

Take it easy on him :smile:
:tup:

I'm very happy to have been able to do that for you guys.

I thank the players out there tonight for providing me this opportunity.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You're like the forum pundit. Always giving live commentary on what people are doing.
Sorry but I call it as I see it. He is completely excusing away that bitter and sad childish shit by alluding that it was all just a prank, when its clearly not. If Jack or Alen had made that thread, or anyone else, and were joking, it would be pretty clear, just as its pretty damn clear it was the opposite with Andy with being serious with that retarded crap.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
And i just answered you that you have no reason to fear, or at least that there won't be double standards from me.

But i do think that if one of you is punished, the other one will deserve the same. Once upon a time Seven might have started it, but ever since you play the game.
Ok fair enough.

Mar 10, 2009

well if you dont mind me saying, isnt this fred guy a muslim ? are you expecting him to be happy when someone goes round insulting his prophet etc

thats like expecting jews to site quietly when holocaust jokes, or when have ppls mothers insulted when they've just died.

muslims are brought up to love their prophet more than their parents more than anyone, so i could understand why he got angry or any other muslim on here. And the fact it goes unpunished makes it worse

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I didn't get through all the BS in that thread. I only saw after the first 2 pages that i'd have to warn or ban at least 15 members so i decided not to read it and just give the final warning to stop with the BS.
I was talking about the idea for starting that thread, not about what was said in that thread.
Ok, then I completely understand, sorry, thought otherwise when you said that. Believe me, if you read the whole thread, you wouldnt even dream of uttering that its just a joke (IMO its astounding he is allowed to behave like that), some of the shit he is said borderline faschist crap. But he was so retarded its hard to find it anything but sad.

Mar 10, 2009
ones are blow up, other are born with AK47 in their hands, another growing up in schools where toons with Mickey Mouse walking with cannon and shouting "kill Jews and Americans".. Anyway i got your point..
lol see what i mean

whatever makes you ppl happy guys

this thread shows exactly wh italy is laughed at for its backwardness in england. And for the first time EVER in my life I agree with them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)