FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (93 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nah, after I played a season at a bottom feeding school and had to make 42 saves in a game just to get waxed 5-0 I learned my lesson on sportsmanship.
See, Aaron, that's class. What Andy and Burke are doing right now is just coarse. I can enjoy it to an extent, but I would never allow myself to act that way.

May 22, 2007
I hate julio cesar! He wanted italy to go out, and as usual he had nothing to do. Buffon is miles better than him and at least Juventus have 6 players playing for Italy whilst Inter seem to be more brazilian than italian. We had 5 players in the Italy starting 11, and as usual the scum had 0.
I've avoided the media recently, did he actually say he wanted Italy to go out or is it by the way he was on pitch?

Fantastic player anyway. One player Inter have which I like.

Apr 12, 2004
It's weird though. At one point I saw Camo laughing, I saw Cannavaro laughing, I saw Buffon laughing. Weird, weird mentality from the Italians. I also saw Cannavaro and Buffon talk to each other while hiding their lips. De Rossi did the same talking to a Brazilian after the game. There is something strange going on in that Italy team.
ANDY!

I TOLD YOU HE WOULD THINK IT WAS A CONSPIRACY!

:lol:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
so because your pissed off, your taking it out on me ?

did I ever say that I had; "special forces" like bad ass ?
But he went around telling that he made the prediction. And no I'm not pissed off... no offence, you didn't even make the correct prediction, you kind of gave two choices :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ßüякε;2044373 said:
ANDY!

I TOLD YOU HE WOULD THINK IT WAS A CONSPIRACY!

:lol:
No, I don't. I think it shows you what is wrong with the Italian mentality.

God, there is no finesse in your mind or fingers whatsoever is there? You can't touch the more delicate things of life. I mean this for example: you immediately jump to the word conspiracy. There's no in between.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What a defence, omfg Lippi. Dossena really sucked at the ending with his long distant shot. Grosso was needed there. Zambrotta? Why is he in the selection? Lippi should've put Davide Santon over there. Pepe is the worst crosser on the field IMO, Pepe makes Molinaro a great crosser, that fucker doesn't deserve his Jersey number. Montolivio starting and Santon not?

I feel like crap now. Italia se desta? dov'e la vittoria?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I hate julio cesar! He wanted italy to go out, and as usual he had nothing to do. Buffon is miles better than him and at least Juventus have 6 players playing for Italy whilst Inter seem to be more brazilian than italian. We had 5 players in the Italy starting 11, and as usual the scum had 0.
emmm so a Brazilian player that plays in Brazil NT wanted Italy out... how dare he!!!

And have you consider that he had nothing to do cause Italy suck so much that they didnt test him?

And you say that at least Juve had 5 players in the starting line up... well considering who Italy play thats not something to be proud.

Apr 12, 2004
Marceℓℓo;2044316 said:
Congrats to Andy,Aaron,Bürke&all the Americans.
Thanks, homie.

Americans are never classy. But I don't care. Somehow it suits them.
Yea, we are never classy, Aunt Jemima ass Mrs. Buttersworth blood boy.
Congrats to all Americans here.
Thanks, bro, well fought game your boys had.
:lol2:

Same bullshit, different day.
See, Aaron, that's class. What Andy and Burke are doing right now is just coarse. I can enjoy it to an extent, but I would never allow myself to act that way.
You? Nah, you'd never do that...
For once I agree. It must come from having a friend as a mod.
Ohhh yea, he's down with Alen.
No, I don't. I think it shows you what is wrong with the Italian mentality.

God, there is no finesse in your mind or fingers whatsoever is there? You can't touch the more delicate things of life. I mean this for example: you immediately jump to the word conspiracy. There's no in between.
Not with you there isn't.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
emmm so a Brazilian player that plays in Brazil NT wanted Italy out... how dare he!!!

And have you consider that he had nothing to do cause Italy suck so much that they didnt test him?

And you say that at least Juve had 5 players in the starting line up... well considering who Italy play thats not something to be proud.
I never really noticed how Cesar's chin was that disturbing :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)