FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (80 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well glad to see the US go through. Talk about a crazy day. Egypt should be proud, they are definitely a force and I'm going to cheer for them in the WC next year.

Davies and Altidore is a good combo up top, but I doubt we'll see that against Spain. Way to stay on the pitch Ricardo! Forza Ricky!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol:

The worst team was Italy. By far.
It's weird though. At one point I saw Camo laughing, I saw Cannavaro laughing, I saw Buffon laughing. Weird, weird mentality from the Italians. I also saw Cannavaro and Buffon talk to each other while hiding their lips. De Rossi did the same talking to a Brazilian after the game. There is something strange going on in that Italy team.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Time for some changes
But the won't and deservly are going home. They need big changes if they want anything at any tournament.
icεmαή;2044248 said:
Lippi needs to take a good hard look at his team and bring in some changes...
:agree:

Massive changes are needed from front to rear in this squad, the media will absolutely rip the shit out of them tomorrow and deservedly so. Lippi has to shoulder a lot of the blame for this awful showing in this competition.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well glad to see the US go through. Talk about a crazy day. Egypt should be proud, they are definitely a force and I'm going to cheer for them in the WC next year.

Davies and Altidore is a good combo up top, but I doubt we'll see that against Spain. Way to stay on the pitch Ricardo! Forza Ricky!
If you hire hookers, get robbed by them and suck the next game, you have nothing to be proud of.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
congrats to the usa. played a great game tonight.

off course i'm shit pissed this is my country and egypt really had there chances but we wasted it. i dont blame egypt they played well tonight not as great as the previous matches. we suffered from our injuries and the players who missed out on this one but this is football. i'm very proud of this egypt side despite stopping here.

this group was shit crazy, who would've though the usa would go thru but they played there chances and they deserved the 3 points in this one so realistically the best team won tonight un fortunetly i think egypt deserved to go thru to the next stage more than the united states and italy but we lost it no one to blame but our selves. this is football

congrats andy, hope u have a good run now against south africa i think u guys could go thru against them. this indeed is a funny group but with all due respect its much harder than spains group hands down and i would be shocked if the winner of this tourney was'nt from this group

finally i know i might get a ban or a warning but put in mind im very pissed off fuck el harbi on art 5 the cunt is un believable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)