FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The US were missing a guy who could hold the ball up front. (Ching anyone?)
I don't know what was Bradley thinking not to use Ching. (Is he even called at all? If he isn't then the coach deserves to be fired for that only).

Apart from the black dude at LB who played only in the first half, i wasn't particularly impressed by anyone in team US.
The goalkeeper was a disaster, DUMPsey thought he's acting in circus, Onyewu was owned on numerous occasions and i think the Brazilians can expect lots of lawsuits for making a fool out of him. Oh, and i couldn't stand that Brazilian traitor (some Jew with a tough name) who almost scored against his real National Team.

This US team is too weak and i think they won't play at the next world cup. Trinidad, Honduras, Salvador, Mexico....they all deserve to play at the WC more than the Americans.

Edit: Great tactics by the US coach though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't know what was Bradley thinking not to use Ching. (Is he even called at all? If he isn't then the coach deserves to be fired for that only).

Apart from the black dude at LB who played only in the first half, i wasn't particularly impressed by anyone in team US.
The goalkeeper was a disaster, DUMPsey thought he's acting in circus, Onyewu was owned on numerous occasions and i think the Brazilians can expect a lots of lawsuits for making a fool out of him. Oh, and i couldn't stand that Brazilian traitor (some Jew with a tough name) who almost scored against his real National Team.

This US team is too weak and i think they won't play at the next world cup. Trinidad, Honduras, Salvador, Mexico....they all deserve to play at the WC more than the Americans.
Injured.

We don't have a black dude at left back. He was left mid and he gave Brazil two goals.

We beat Trinidad, Honduras, El Salvador and Mexico.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, no, no, Alen. Ching adds nothing to the team. Altidore can hold the ball but he keeps having little help up there because we don't control the game. Ching is out with injury so he wasn't called up, but I was happy about that because that guy never does much for us up top.

Black dude? Beasley? :shifty:

The goalkeeper was a disaster, DUMPsey thought he's acting in circus, Onyewu was owned on numerous occasions and i think the Brazilians can expect lots of lawsuits for making a fool out of him. Oh, and i couldn't stand that Brazilian traitor (some Jew with a tough name) who almost scored against his real National Team.

Onyewu got pulled out of the center too much because the midfield sucks defensively.

If anybody deserves to be in there before us it's Costa Rica.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wanted to feed the troll.:D
On a more serious note, i don't think that you should look too much into this match. We all (our national teams) were easily beaten by Brazil. No shame losing to a much superior opponent.
I believe the match vs Italy was a better indicator of your team's quality and the potential is obviously there. The work rate is amazing, some of the players, not many though, have obvious quality and although you're still far behind Brazil, Spain even Italy and England, i see your team capable of beating teams like, lets say, Ireland, Bulgaria, Belgium (sorry Seven :D ), Ukraine, Romania, Croatia etc.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
North Korea qualified for the WC, I hope we draw them in our group and some sort of international incident happens.
Like them nuking South Korea?

Yeah, that would be great news right before the World Cup.

Lol, i don't even know who Ching is or how does he play. I only heard about him from you.
You don't understand, Alen. Even joking about Ching being fielded in the lineup is too much for me because he's praised by the commentators as if he's our best player. I can't take this shit. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And considering we have lost three out of the four past games, all of which Ching didn't play, that will mean Bradley will use Ching even more despite how bad he is. It's a fucking joke.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
No, no, no, Alen. Ching adds nothing to the team. Altidore can hold the ball but he keeps having little help up there because we don't control the game. Ching is out with injury so he wasn't called up, but I was happy about that because that guy never does much for us up top.

Black dude? Beasley? :shifty:

Onyewu got pulled out of the center too much because the midfield sucks defensively.

If anybody deserves to be in there before us it's Costa Rica.
Forza Carlos Hernandez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)