FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (14 Viewers)

aoshimy

May 31, 2009
Forza Egypt tommorow. Fuck Rossi, Abo Trika is three times the player.
Egypt will lose tomorrow because they suck at defending set-pieces. Mark my words, Italy will score a couple from set-pieces.

Abo Trika is not well-built and will struggle against a more physical Italian mid-field.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Egypt will lose tomorrow because they suck at defending set-pieces. Mark my words, Italy will score a couple from set-pieces.

Abo Trika is not well-built and will struggle against a more physical Italian mid-field.
You're talking too much sense. That was wishful thinking up there :p

Mar 30, 2006
When you have skills, you don't need to be well-built. Hopefully Egypt will win.
I dont think they will. They tend to get too gung ho in attack and I have seen them push both fullbacks up at the same time. also their defending on set plays is super bad. Lippi should play a big team and just dominate on set plays.

Like Toni and Iaquinta with Rossi up front ..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
knee jerk reaction at its best.

What can Rossi do that Villa/ Torres can't?

How about when Egypt plays the US? Are you going to be cheering on the "third world country" ?
I actually kind of like Egypt's national team. And it's not because a country is poor that I can't like them. I like Zambia FFS.

aoshimy

May 31, 2009
According to Sky Sport Italia the following team will line up against Egypt:

(4-3-3) Buffon, Grosso, Chiellini, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, De Rossi, Pirlo, Gattuso, Quagliarella, Rossi, Iaquinta.

Thoughts?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'd find it interesting to see Marchisio instead of Gattuso. I'm not saying Marchisio deserves his spot (I think he doesn't by the way), but he might in the near future.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What can Rossi do that Villa/ Torres can't?
Score for Italy and help them to add another cup to their superior trophy cabinet? I'm sure neither Torres or Villa are capable of playing for Italy, no matter how good they are, so they'll just have to sit and watch Italy winning the thing ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)