FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (38 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
What dive? The only thing Chiellini miss to do was rape the guy.

It was a clear penalty.

chiellini did a nice job of getting PWNED
There was contact, indeed, but Altidore sold it. If the ref hadn't given that red, I doubt he would have called the pk. He is a big guy, and the way he fell down, I don't buy it. He certainly could have kept himself up. An Italian player would have done the same though.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
That's exactly it; the Milan brigade are what's wrong with this team. Gattuso and Pirlo are just horrible. More Juve players if Italy plan on winning again. :spliff:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The problem with this Italy is that is full of "has been" players, Pirlo, Gattusso and Zambrottashouldnt be in a NT period.

Grosso has been ok, not good, just ok.

No midfield whatsoever, I mediocre defence (sorry but Chiellini is getting owned).

Legrotaglie has been the most danger guy in front, that should tell you something about the attacking...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The problem with this Italy is that is full of "has been" players, Pirlo, Gattusso and Zambrottashouldnt be in a NT period.

Grosso has been ok, not good, just ok.

No midfield whatsoever, I mediocre defence (sorry but Chiellini is getting owned).

Legrotaglie has been the most danger guy in front, that should tell you something about the attacking...
exactly :agree:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Italy suck, but why are the Americans being such wankers? What a complete lack of manners. The way Altidore was crying for a red was embarrassing and Donovan has been bitching the entire game. And what the fuck was up with Clark?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)