FIFA 2006 World Cup Qualifiers Group 7 (sponsored by the massive B&H-S&M clash) (3 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Two matches this Matchday, Spain-Belgium, and, perhaps more interesting, Bosnia&Herzegovina - Serbia&Montenegro, the first official match ever between these two countries. It's an extremely high risk game, and I guarantee you there will be problems if S&M win. There is still a lot of bad blood between these two countries, and fan violence can be expected. 800 policemen will be supervising the match, as well as 500 private security employees. The teams are well eavend up IMO, S&M isnt the force it used to be, while Bosnia is going through a good patch, including draws with France and Spain. Rumours say Bosnia will play a friendly with England next year. I will be at the match (luckily, I'll be far away from the Serbian fans, so the chances of me getting beaten by the police are minimal ;) )

Wish us luck :)

Here's the table

Code:
Team	               MP	W	D	L       GF      GA     Pts
Lithuania 	       2	1	1 	0	5	1 	4
Serbia and Montenegro  1	1	0 	0	3	0 	3
Belgium 	       1	0	1 	0	1	1 	1
Bosnia-Herzegovina     1	0	1 	0	1	1 	1
Spain 	               1	0	1 	0	1	1 	1
San Marino 	       2	0	0 	2	0	7 	0

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
yeah, i was thinking that might be a little undermining of the whole thread, but then I realised it was you :D

plus it's 3am and I've got an assignment to do ;)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    yeah, i was thinking that might be a little undermining of the whole thread, but then I realised it was you :D

plus it's 3am and I've got an assignment to do ;)
    It is undermining of the thread actually. ;)

You owe me now. I expect you to post something constructive tommorrow.

I'm taking this game very seriously. It's not about the win, the play or the points: it's about pride! :nationalistic:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Dude, do you have to answer so quickly? Do your freaking assignment already you internet freak. :p

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    No such country dude. You have Macedonia, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Serbia&Montenegro.

Take a pick.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    No such country dude. You have Macedonia, Slovenia, Croata, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Serbia&Montenegro.

Take a pick.
    I know I know.

Serbia and Montenegro for me. Thats Mihaljovic, Milosevic and Mihajtovic right?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Yeah. Altho you spelled two of the three players' names' wrong.

Why S&M if I might ask?

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Yeah. Altho you spelled two of the three players' names' wrong.

Why S&M if I might ask?
    Yes, forgive me for my spelling.

Well I used to follow Yugoslavia back in the day when they existed with the players I mentioned.

I am not sure how this works but isn't S&M mostly like the Yugoslavian team of the past?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

because S&M is the most unfortunate abbreviation of a country's name ever :D

So they should be used to getting their asses kicked:D

Oh my. I'm not helping.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    first ever match between them? didn't they play in world cup? or it was euro?
    Nope, never before. An official match that is. We played a friendly here 2 years ago (we lost 2-0), and a match with our B Squads in a cup in Malasiya, which finished 1-1.

++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Yes, forgive me for my spelling.

Well I used to follow Yugoslavia back in the day when they existed with the players I mentioned.

I am not sure how this works but isn't S&M mostly like the Yugoslavian team of the past?
    No, not really. I dont know if there is one player in the squad now that played in the Yugoslavia squad. Maybe Mihajlović, but noone else.

The Yugoslavian team had players from all the republics, some of the best players were Bosnian (Safet Sušić, one of the biggest legends ever in PSG, if not the biggest, Predrag Pašić, Ivica Osim, Enver Marić), Croatian (Boban, Prosinečki, Šuker, etc...)

because S&M is the most unfortunate abbreviation of a country's name ever :D
    B&H >>> S&M

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Kovacevic plays for who?

Also, when you said the Yugoslavia had some of their players from Croatia, such as Boban, umm, Boban played for Yugo?

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    99 percent sure of which part? Boban or Kovacevic?

If about the Boban part, then Suker and them all played for Yugoslavia before switching to Croatia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)