FIFA 2006 World Cup Qualifiers Group 7 (sponsored by the massive B&H-S&M clash) (3 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Nope, never before. An official match that is. We played a friendly here 2 years ago (we lost 2-0), and a match with our B Squads in a cup in Malasiya, which finished 1-1.
I remembered now it was s&m versus Slovenia. I mixed the countries my bad :embarass:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    Yeah, Kovačević playe for S&M, 100% sure.

100% sure on Prosinečki, and 99% sure about Boban. 80% sure on Šuker.

But that's not the point, the point is that not only the serbian players played for Yugoslavia.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Yeah, Kovačević playe for S&M, 100% sure.

100% sure on Prosinečki, and 99% sure about Boban. 80% sure on Šuker.

But that's not the point, the point is that not only the serbian players played for Yugoslavia.
    I understood your point, don't worry.

But I guess the players I liked the most were from S&M. Though I was a fan of Boban, Suker, Jarni and Asonovic.

My friend used to make from of Asonovic's name. Used to call him A son of a b*tch.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Two matches this Matchday, Spain-Belgium, and, perhaps more interesting, Bosnia&Herzegovina - Serbia&Montenegro, the first official match ever between these two countries. It's an extremely high risk game, and I guarantee you there will be problems if S&M win. There is still a lot of bad blood between these two countries, and fan violence can be expected. 800 policemen will be supervising the match, as well as 500 private security employees. The teams are well eavend up IMO, S&M isnt the force it used to be, while Bosnia is going through a good patch, including draws with France and Spain. Rumours say Bosnia will play a friendly with England next year. I will be at the match (luckily, I'll be far away from the Serbian fans, so the chances of me getting beaten by the police are minimal ;) )

Wish us luck :)
    why would the be problems only if S&M wins?

Why not the opposite too?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

why would the be problems only if S&M wins?

Why not the opposite too?
    Well, there is a big chance of problem wither way, but understandably there's more of a possibility for problems if we lose, especially if their fans start provoking us. There's no helping them then.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    Nah mate, you're going down. You're going waaay down. You're going waaay down to Chinatown... :totti:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    And I'll be going to all our home matches. Sadly I couldnt be at the BiH - Spain match.

Sep 28, 2002
    Nah mate, you're going down. You're going waaay down. You're going waaay down to Chinatown... :totti:
    :blah: and you know it

And I'll be going to all our home matches. Sadly I couldnt be at the BiH - Spain match.
    will try to do that too. already been to san marino game. man, that was fun, lithuania scoring 4 and not conceding. amazing :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

:blah: and you know it

will try to do that too. already been to san marino game. man, that was fun, lithuania scoring 4 and not conceding. amazing :D
    Tommorrow will be my first game of the new cycle. Go Bosnia!!!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    I wont, I'm on the South and Serbian fans are on he North stand, I'll be some 200 meters away from them, should be safe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)