Fifa 2004 (1 Viewer)

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #241
    in the free kicks... u can adjust where to hit te ball with shift and the control arrows..... then.. u hit "d" button first to start the power bar moving, 2nd time is to adjust the power , and the third time u hit "d" is to hit that little green bar to do a perfect shot.

in the corner kicks-.. u must chose one of the 3 players that are ready to score. when u choose aplayer, there will be given some seconds to you to past the defender and reach the "little circle" inside the area. If u reach thatc ircle in time...keeping pressed the shoot button..... maybe the player will hit the ball to the goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Brilliant Hydde. I found out about the corners before but had no idea about the freekicks. Thanks a million.

I'm getting pretty good at this game. I am not sure about the points system though. I started off with around 1000pts, spent some on training Lopez and Corradi and team training. I am left with 200pts or something. Are you supposed to get points every "week" or after each season only depending on how well you do?

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #245
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Brilliant Hydde. I found out about the corners before but had no idea about the freekicks. Thanks a million.

I'm getting pretty good at this game. I am not sure about the points system though. I started off with around 1000pts, spent some on training Lopez and Corradi and team training. I am left with 200pts or something. Are you supposed to get points every "week" or after each season only depending on how well you do?
    its kind of complicate...

OK, once u spend those points, they will be there where u left them... if u want to get those points back...just reset the points and the 1000 points will be bak to you.

U can use them to train ur players, or to do transfers.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I got a bit bored of playing with Juve's current players so I made this team this morning:

(4-3-1-2)
    GK: Buffon
    RB: Thuram
    CB: Mexes
    CB: Cannavaro
    LB: Zambrotta
    RM: Quaresma
    CM: Emerson (or Davids)
    LM: Vicente
    AM: Nedved
    RS: Rooney
    LS: Del Piero

Subs: Chimenti, Ferrari, Tacchinardi, Ibrahimovic, Crespo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)