FIFA 19 (2 Viewers)

vote

• xbox1

• ps4

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Last time I bought the game was FIFA 12. I played a bit the 2013, 2014, 2016 ones, but otherwise it's been a long time.

If I get myself back a console I might go for it.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
That's not an argument. For years I've been winning league one, in both, normal leagues and Ultimate team mode, still momentum does exist. You are a fool if you believe otherwise despite playing this game for years. The better players are able to play through it, but you can not NOT notice the moments when your worldclass players can't play simple passes anymore, and no, it's not because from one moment to another you simply forget how to play the game. Never mind the countless 45+ minutes corner goals and the wonder goals i conceded by silver players throughout the year. You can fight through - but you shouldn't have to. Random scripted moments shouldn't have a place in competitive games.
I always wondered if my shit play after winning so much was because of scripting or me simply forgetting how to play. I attributed it to the latter.

But now that I've been winning division 1 consistently I've noticed a pattern of scripting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)