• xbox1

• ps4

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
@piotrr and @Klovn already as potential victims :weee:

Hope @DAiDEViL and old man @CrimsonianKing are on ps4 too
I haven't played FIFA in years, but yeah, will probably get this one since it has a Juve shirt on it. :D

Buy on Xbox, the Gamepass is making this an easy decision in 2018, if you aren't a fanboy of some sort and can live without Uncharted or God Of War Playstation exclusives.
Gamepass is insane value for money, just look it up on the Xbox website.
So it's like you get a pass for a month and have a huge library of games to play?
Think i'd still prefer PS+ that i have for like 3 years now. For plus i pay ~30$ per year and get around 5 games each month (ps3+ps4 [+ there are also some vita games but i don't use it]). Games are active as long as i still have a subscription, so i have a pretty huge library now.
For this gamepass i see prices ~13$ per month which is 156$ per year, meh.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I haven't played FIFA in years, but yeah, will probably get this one since it has a Juve shirt on it. :D

So it's like you get a pass for a month and have a huge library of games to play?
Think i'd still prefer PS+ that i have for like 3 years now. For plus i pay ~30$ per year and get around 5 games each month (ps3+ps4 [+ there are also some vita games but i don't use it]). Games are active as long as i still have a subscription, so i have a pretty huge library now.
For this gamepass i see prices ~13$ per month which is 156$ per year, meh.
You can't possibly talk down how great of a deal the gamepass is :rolleyes:
PS+ doesn't compare to it at all.

And i'm getting "free" games (Xbox 360+XboxOne) as well with my Xbox live subscription.

All upcoming Xbox one exclusives (Gears of War, Forza...) will be playable with gamepass. That means along to a huge library of games, you can also play new triple A games for 10$.

If you aren't into PS exclusives, there is no reason to get a PS4 instead of an XBox as far as value for money goes.

OP
Juve_fanatic

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #100
    I'll download it when I get home before I head out for training tonight
    Player pictures are not updated. Thats the first thing that came to my attention. Emre Can is in his Liverpool jersey, Spinazzola in his Atalanta jersey, Marchisio is still at Juve. Are they gonna resolve this issue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)