FIFA 19 (4 Viewers)

vote

• xbox1

• ps4

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Well, I skipped FIFA 18 which was the first FIFA i didn't buy since 94'. I bought PES 18 instead and while I think it's gameplay is vastly superior in terms of realism, the lack of CL and poor presentation/atmosphere will make me go back to FIFA.

Just wish we could have PES game mechanics, FIFA's presentation/licenses and graphics and FM's depth (for Career Mode) in one game :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You barely have any input in the game nowadays. You're just part of an algorithm that decides who wins and loses. It's like when your older brother gives you the controller but it's not plugged in.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Why do you value presentation over vastly superior gameplay?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Cause it gets dull after a while when there’s no excitement apart from a more realistic pass and build up to the gameplay. But then again I’m not interested in any mode except manager mode. On FIFA I usually play other modes.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Mark can you make a poll to see ps4 or xbox1
Cause imma have to get a new system and want to whoop as much ass as possible

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Buy on Xbox, the Gamepass is making this an easy decision in 2018, if you aren't a fanboy of some sort and can live without Uncharted or God Of War Playstation exclusives.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Buy on Xbox, the Gamepass is making this an easy decision in 2018, if you aren't a fanboy of some sort and can live without Uncharted or God Of War Playstation exclusives.
Main thing that makes me lean towards ps4 is Final fantasy 12, I haven't gotten to beat the ps2 version I want revenge.

What does gamepass do? Free games?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)