FIFA 16 (8 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #204
    The Tuz pro clubs has officially played it's first match. Me and @Hustini beat the other team 4-0 but then we went and lost two after that :howler:

We need wingers, a CDM/CM and maybe even a defender. Oh, Salvo is in the team, so we need one or two more people.
    @Tak! @enzo

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    The Tuz pro clubs has officially played it's first match. Me and @Hustini beat the other team 4-0 but then we went and lost two after that :howler:

We need wingers, a CDM/CM and maybe even a defender. Oh, Salvo is in the team, so we need one or two more people.

@Tak! @enzo
    I need higher pace and stamina and I will be insane on there.

We have a good understanding of making runs and the other playing thru balls high or low :tup:

I need to get used to playing the defensive line and not getting offside.

- - - Updated - - -

And why don't you have a microphone that would make it easier man. Also that or text cuz I hate switching to send a message

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #207
    I need higher pace and stamina and I will be insane on there.

We have a good understanding of making runs and the other playing thru balls high or low :tup:

I need to get used to playing the defensive line and not getting offside.

- - - Updated - - -

And why don't you have a microphone that would make it easier man. Also that or text cuz I hate switching to send a message
    Did you buy the stuff from the catalogue? Maybe I could gift you.

We do. :D I like a striker who can read the game and knows when to make runs. I'm alwyas looking for the killer pass. You just need more pace and we can seriously rape everybody out there.

I do have a mic, just wasn't connected. Apart from being half blind with an injured eye, I'm coughing like an old dog so we wouldt get much communication anyway. :D once I get better I'll plug it in.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Did you buy the stuff from the catalogue? Maybe I could gift you.

We do. :D I like a striker who can read the game and knows when to make runs. I'm alwyas looking for the killer pass. You just need more pace and we can seriously rape everybody out there.

I do have a mic, just wasn't connected. Apart from being half blind with an injured eye, I'm coughing like an old dog so we wouldt get much communication anyway. :D once I get better I'll plug it in.
    Yeah I have like 20,000 points to use up lol so I'm gonnna load my guy up.

We will crush people we just need some competent defenders. I'd come back to help more but that kills my stamina :lol:

I love doing those killer passes too. When I was going slow I tried to "pick" the defenders to open up space for you :lol:

Next time lets use the microphones will be easier

enzo

May 14, 2012

@Tak! @enzo

Alright. But I won't be able to join you before next week. Damn busy right now at work. -_-

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Played my first game unlike you rich fogeys I'm on PS3. There's differences but not too many IMO. Defending is certainly harder but the glad they reduced the whole run past players. Seems more like a game for men. Finally!

Just to add penalties are hard as fuck. Found myself and opponent missing 7 penalties in a row that bar is fast as shit

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Just finished my first season of this and I won the League by a single point over Nipples by winning my last seven games in a row. Dybala topped the goal and assist charts and Buffon player of the tournament.

Topped my CL group with the double over City but got stomped by Arsenal in the first knockout round. Rotated team and got knocked out of the Coppa by Carpi

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Just finished my first season of this and I won the League by a single point over Nipples by winning my last seven games in a row. Dybala topped the goal and assist charts and Buffon player of the tournament.

Topped my CL group with the double over City but got stomped by Arsenal in the first knockout round. Rotated team and got knocked out of the Coppa by Carpi
    Bad sign. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)