FIFA 16 (3 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
so played one game on ps4 yesterday while the "game" was installing. I was USA women and from what I could play the "physical" part of the game feels developed. But more than that I couldn't really tell from only game. Passing felt different as well but cannot recall how. What are your guys takes so far... what's different?

Edit: I remembered something else. Defensive positioning and pressure by my teammates looked much better, maybe I was imagining it but in any case that was something I noticed. I could pick out an anchoring midfielder and just position myself and let the others do the work and they did it well.

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #148
    so played one game on ps4 yesterday while the "game" was installing. I was USA women and from what I could play the "physical" part of the game feels developed. But more than that I couldn't really tell from only game. Passing felt different as well but cannot recall how. What are your guys takes so far... what's different?

Edit: I remembered something else. Defensive positioning and pressure by my teammates looked much better, maybe I was imagining it but in any case that was something I noticed. I could pick out an anchoring midfielder and just position myself and let the others do the work and they did it well.
    You're not imagining, bro. Defending, positioning, the pace of the game, everything is well balanced now.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    phew!
    played another game now on UT. Played 2-2 and the match finished but got stuck and kicked me out from UT. So I got 0 points and damaged my "reputation", what they now call it. FIFA servers, as always so brilliant...

edit: started manager mode. "juventus ponder new boss face", (my name is mr. happy face)
    suggestions on signings? :)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    phew!
    played another game now on UT. Played 2-2 and the match finished but got stuck and kicked me out from UT. So I got 0 points and damaged my "reputation", what they now call it. FIFA servers, as always so brilliant...

edit: started manager mode. "juventus ponder new boss face", (my name is mr. happy face)
    Your ava is so creepy

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
    phew!

Timo Werner from Stuttgart is a future stud to look at

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    It is hard, yes. :D I think I scored like only twice in 15+ matches.
    I have like 20 corners every game, goalkeeper gets it 70% of the time, even when it's far out and when I do get a head to it, the front post or back post defender saves it on the line. :p

haha, it's "Tak"! One of my favorite characters from Stephen King. :)
    Tak means thank you in danish. :D

EDIT: Didn't notice you are swedish, so you probably know this. :D

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    I have like 20 corners every game, goalkeeper gets it 70% of the time, even when it's far out and when I do get a head to it, the front post or back post defender saves it on the line. :p

Tak means thank you in danish. :D

EDIT: Didn't notice you are swedish, so you probably know this. :D
    Yep, it only makes it better :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)