FIFA 16 (3 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #101
    Better late than never. :D

Now that i can talk about it, you've no idea how many UT kids, yeah, those pace abusers complained at the hidden beta section of the forum.

"It's too slow" "Defenders catch up with Ronaldo" "too hard" this should tell you those were some drastic changes for the better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    It's not bad. I like the fut draft feature, about time they actually developed something new for UT. Still giving away penalties is retarded, albeit it not as bad as last year. Shooting seems less OP as is pace, which is always good. Keepers are better. What I noticed is how ridiculously good keepers are if they have full chemistry. Fifa demo's are often good and then they pander to the retards and make the game easier and more gimmicky. So I'd take the demo with a grain of salt.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #105
    It's not bad. I like the fut draft feature, about time they actually developed something new for UT. Still giving away penalties is retarded, albeit it not as bad as last year. Shooting seems less OP as is pace, which is always good. Keepers are better. What I noticed is how ridiculously good keepers are if they have full chemistry. Fifa demo's are often good and then they pander to the retards and make the game easier and more gimmicky. So I'd take the demo with a grain of salt.
    I've played the Beta. Full CM, UT, etc... The gameplay hasn't been changed at all. And the demo is supposed to be a closer to the final version.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #107
    We will see I guess.
    It won't, bro. Trust me. :D The game mechanics had to be drastically changed for it to work. You probably noticed how even a player at full sprint still feels and looks much slower than in any FIFA

You probably also noticed you simply can't run past everybody on the flank like in past FIFAs (the old run with Ronaldo through the flanks, cross to Benzema, goal tactic). The defender will always catch up unless you get the leverage by dribbling or just timing it right. So even we were to suggest, which I don't think will happen, that they will speed it up a little, human players still won't be able to pace abuse. That was the main problem with it's online part of the game. I always hated UT, up to FIFA 15 it's been arcadey ping pong Football and nothing else. This is the first time I might play it often.

And I agree, gks are a bit OP. But honestly better to be OP than conceding the most stupid goals.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    It won't, bro. Trust me. :D The game mechanics had to be drastically changed for it to work. You probably noticed how even a player at full sprint still feels and looks much slower than in any FIFA

You probably also noticed you simply can't run past everybody on the flank like in past FIFAs (the old run with Ronaldo through the flanks, cross to Benzema, goal tactic). The defender will always catch up unless you get the leverage by dribbling or just timing it right. So even we were to suggest, which I don't think will happen, that they will speed it up a little, human players still won't be able to pace abuse. That was the main problem with it's online part of the game. I always hated UT, up to FIFA 15 it's been arcadey ping pong Football and nothing else. This is the first time I might play it often.

And I agree, gks are a bit OP. But honestly better to be OP than conceding the most stupid goals.
    Are you allowed to tell us how career mode is and are you allowed to tell us how our players faces look?

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #110
    Are you allowed to tell us how career mode is and are you allowed to tell us how our players faces look?
    I can say what's already been said from people who played it at E3.

Best new thing in CM is the training sessions. You can train up to 5 players every week. You can pick 5 different players or the same player if you want that specific player to grow faster.

You can do the training drills yourself or simulate them. You'll get rating from A to F, the better the rating the faster he'll grow. It's addicting and feels rewarding to choose which attributes you want the player you like to be better at.

They're the same as last year i think. Although they always add new faces by the time the game is out, so we don't know. Lemina has a real face though.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    "Short loans have increased from three to six months and there is now an option to issue two-year loans."

Marotta Simulator 2016 :tuttosport:

The changes do sound pretty good. Although the training thing sounds like it might get a bit repetitive.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    I can say what's already been said from people who played it at E3.

Best new thing in CM is the training sessions. You can train up to 5 players every week. You can pick 5 different players or the same player if you want that specific player to grow faster.

You can do the training drills yourself or simulate them. You'll get rating from A to F, the better the rating the faster he'll grow. It's addicting and feels rewarding to choose which attributes you want the player you like to be better at.

They're the same as last year i think. Although they always add new faces by the time the game is out, so we don't know. Lemina has a real face though.
    That's really cool about the training sessions, so if a player like Rugani or Sturaro or Lemina are not getting enough playing time you can still progress their stats by training them

- - - Updated - - -

"Short loans have increased from three to six months and there is now an option to issue two-year loans."

The changes do sound pretty good. Although the training thing sounds like it might get a bit repetitive.
    Maybe installments will be in the game next year :p

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #113

:lol: True. Marottin' has never been this fun.

I thought the same at first but man, it's so rewarding to see that nobody 17 yo kid being turned into a hell of a playmaker. I bought Pereira (the Belgian-Brazilian kid from United), he was like 61 and by the time the beta was over he was 72 and had amazing passing skills :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    :lol: True. Marottin' has never been this fun.

I thought the same at first but man, it's so rewarding to see that nobody 17 yo kid being turned into a hell of a playmaker. I bought Pereira (the Belgian-Brazilian kid from United), he was like 61 and by the time the beta was over he was 72 and had amazing passing skills :D
    I don't know what you're allowed to talk about or not, but how is the growth system overall compared to last year? It was so frustrating playing Rugani or Berardi pretty much every game and not have them grow at all.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #115
    I don't know what you're allowed to talk about or not, but how is the growth system overall compared to last year? It was so frustrating playing Rugani or Berardi pretty much every game and not have them grow at all.
    Ed already answered your question above. You don't need to keep playing your low level youngsters anymore if you don't want, just train them and they'll grow. The lower the OVR the faster it will raise, the better the rating the faster said player will grow. You get the drill.

Although playing time also makes them grow.

Apr 9, 2015
    Juventus player potentials:
    - Pogba 93
    - Rugani 88
    - Morata 88
    - Dybala 88
    - Pereyra 87
    - Alex Sandro 86
    - Sturaro 84
    - Zaza 83
    - Neto 83
    - Coman 81 (??)
    - Vadala 80
    - Vitale 79

One of best teams in game for carreer mode?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    - Pogba 93
    - Rugani 88
    - Morata 88
    - Dybala 88
    - Pereyra 87
    - Alex Sandro 86
    - Sturaro 84
    - Zaza 83
    - Neto 83
    - Coman 81 (??)
    - Vadala 80
    - Vitale 79

Shiiieeeeet :lol:

Being rather generous on Sturaro & Neto as well, but I'll take it :D

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #119
    - Pogba 93
    - Rugani 88
    - Morata 88
    - Dybala 88
    - Pereyra 87
    - Alex Sandro 86
    - Sturaro 84
    - Zaza 83
    - Neto 83
    - Coman 81 (??)
    - Vadala 80
    - Vitale 79

Those youngsters plus new training drills = a super team in a few years :touched:

And you know they can grow even more than those numbers, right? It all comes down to how they perform (match ratings) and how well they do at training drills. Dybala could very well go over 90.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    Played the demo, Ima be honest build up play is very satisfying and collision system and possession battle is better than ever. Pogba a beast, constantly owning 2,3 players in midfield battle.
    Still goals are typical fifa goals, broadcast feel replays make up for it a bit. and whole crossing system is lame. cheap corner goals, and ballon crosses especially if you have it on manual, results in some awkward headers.

Another year of switching between the too as PES is still not quite there for me but will take up most of my playing time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)