FIFA 15 (34 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You @Badass Vidal wouldn't be worthy to even clean my controller after each game :D

Bet your gutted there's no after game activities in the shower with your eagerness picking up everyone else's dropped soap bar.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #362
    Ps4 name is hustinkipoo

Add.Me.
    Will do.

- - - Updated - - -

You @Badass Vidal wouldn't be worthy to even clean my controller after each game :D

Bet your gutted there's no after game activities in the shower with your eagerness picking up everyone else's dropped soap bar.
    We played some matches yesterday. Won some, lost some. Join the club, biotch.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #365
    wtf is a 360? that shit died like a year ago

- - - Updated - - -

wtf? man we got promoted! just the AI goalkeeper was fucking retarded and cost us the game at times
    We did. Two adversaries disconnected and we got 6 points from that.

Btw, we need more players. At least one winger and a CM, need more people making runs.

It really sucks that i have to go back for the ball when the AI acts retard and that leaves you solo up front. It screws up all our build ups since my player isn't fast enough to keep up with both attacking and defending.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    We did. Two adversaries disconnected and we got 6 points from that.

Btw, we need more players. At least one winger and a CM, need more people making runs.

It really sucks that i have to go back for the ball when the AI acts retard and that leaves you solo up front. It screws up all our build ups since my player isn't fast enough to keep up with both attacking and defending.
    hey now your player is rated higher than mine, so im certain he's faster than mine :D

could do with a defender too fucking AI retarded defending at times

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #368
    hey now your player is rated higher than mine, so im certain he's faster than mine :D

could do with a defender too fucking AI retarded defending at times
    Played a little today, i'm 82 OVR now, a little faster and with some fancy skills. Should be assisting you to score goals left and right :D

Oh and somebody else has joined the club. We're 3 now. No idea who it is though.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    I made the pro club, Juventuz. I invited @Badass Vidal @Vinny del Pirlo and @Salvo.

If anyone else on PS4 wants to join, just do it mane, das it. Look for either the club's name or add me: Crimsonianking.

@ZoSo @Ocelot [MENTION]Raz[/MENTION] @AFL_ITALIA @j0ker
    Thanks.

Can you send me a ps4 as well?

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)