FIFA 15 (3 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
You had to go back 15 years to find a good soundtrack. I think you helped prove his point, lol.

But then again, they were still making some good music back then. t's much harder to find quality these days in the endless sea of mediocrity that is the music business these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Incredible that things like this even exist. How exactly does that even work?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fifa 99 was my first game, and probably the fifa i played most of all. After Fifa 2000 i switched over to PES untill Fifa 13.

When someone said all soundtracks are bad, i offcourse disagreed, since fifa99 was insanely good.

Fifa 13 had some good stuff aswel, hidden in the shit

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Incredible that things like this even exist. How exactly does that even work?
They have Autobuyer software. It's a piece of software that you custom install to dominate the market. Say the price for Rooney is currently 75k coins on PS.
Futhead - Rooney/
You tell the software to buy Rooney whenever he's available for anything less then the market price.
If you have say 500k FUT coins you set the autobuyer to "bid" or "buy now" whenever Rooney's under 73k. The autobuyer will refresh the market all day long and after maybe 5 hours of browsing it's bought you (say) 5 Rooney's. All bought for less then 73k.
Put them back on the market and you make a profit. The autobuyer runs in the background on your desktop and often cost the user a monthly fee. This is how full TOTS squads are made.
I've never used this method, but a friend of mine has and it sure works. Every year EA comes up with a new way to avoid this and so the developers spend a few months coming up with a new software that works.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
There are an awfull lot of cm's and cam's ive come across in the demo so far, who got much better ratings then him, despite beeing worse this year.

Song, Busquets, Rakitic and Xavi are all higher to much higher rated

None of those close as good as pogba
That's because Barcelona are a far superior club to Juve according to FIFA so even the fringe players get sugar coated. If poggy was playing for the catalans they'll spend more time buffing him up. Barca along with Bayern, Real, Man Utd are the most picked teams on online gameplay even if the ones who are selecting these clubs dont even support. FIFA makers used to jizz on the average Man Utd players for years. It was a joke seeing the likes of Djemba fucking Djemba outdoing a top Juve midfielder everytime.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
fifa 99 had the best sound track ever hands down! can't think of any fifa's since then that has actually had any more than 2 good songs on it

- - - Updated - - -

I rarely get disconnected and i live close to you. But i agree, generally EA servers suck balls.

Anyways, let's play it sometime. In fact i call all Tuzzers out there. How about making a Pro team?
i suggested that at fifa 13 :( any ways i am up for it

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #347
    fifa 99 had the best sound track ever hands down! can't think of any fifa's since then that has actually had any more than 2 good songs on it

- - - Updated - - -

i suggested that at fifa 13 :( any ways i am up for it
    You probably haven't seen me signed in a while, busy as shit. As soon as i get some free time i'll make a Tuz pro club and invite all you fuckers. The good thing about Pro clubs is that less is more. Sometimes it's better having only 3 players than 5+, too many people trying to score at the same time.

So we might need just 1 or 2 more members.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #350
    I made the pro club, Juventuz. I invited @Badass Vidal @Vinny del Pirlo and @Salvo.

If anyone else on PS4 wants to join, just do it mane, das it. Look for either the club's name or add me: Crimsonianking.

@ZoSo @Ocelot [MENTION]Raz[/MENTION] @AFL_ITALIA @j0ker

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I made the pro club, Juventuz. I invited @Badass Vidal @Vinny del Pirlo and @Salvo.

If anyone else on PS4 wants to join, just do it mane, das it. Look for either the club's name or add me: Crimsonianking.

Fuck you! And your pikey team TuZ. :D

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
    Fifa 99 was my first game, and probably the fifa i played most of all. After Fifa 2000 i switched over to PES untill Fifa 13.

When someone said all soundtracks are bad, i offcourse disagreed, since fifa99 was insanely good.

Fifa 13 had some good stuff aswel, hidden in the shit
    wut
    my 1st fifa :analcanon:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

Ps4 name is hustinkipoo

Add.Me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)