FIFA 15 (14 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Basically that, like crimson said

People watch epl so they get boosted far over the others.

Imo, chelsea is by far the best team in the demo
Well yeah, but the ratings (not the just overall, stats) should be based on how well a player can actually fucking play, not be a popularity contest.

- - - Updated - - -

Faaack just noticed that my graphics card ain't good enough for the game :(

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i got a 460gtx and a core2duo E8400 and it refuses to run properly.

I wonder if its gonna be better with the final game. But i'm working on a new pc made from second hand parts, only missing the graphics cards

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont know what it is with Fifa tbh.

14 had it aswel. need to reboot like 20 times untill it finally runs proper speed.

SLI 770's will rape the very issues

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Been playing the pc demo for a few days

Still the same old shit soccer games, they have been making soccer games for 20 years or so yet still no significant advancement toward realism :sergio: defending still total shit compared to reality where getting past proper defense is hard.

Effective passing still limited to ground passes that lead to ping pong playing style worse than real tiki taka :sergio:

Wtf with side backs still not getting properly involved in attack??? :sergio:

Sprinting still overpowered compared to real life, abumenyang can run around defenses lmao:sergio:

Overall gameplay generally still adhere to the old kick and rush, pace this pace that, dribbling this dribbling that

The worst thing? You idiot peasants are still buying the same fucking shit for fucking 20 years so they continue to make the same fucking shit every fucking years

/FOR THE LOLZ

However the idiots at konami refuse to give pc demo for pes 2015 :sergio: sigh

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
i got a 460gtx and a core2duo E8400 and it refuses to run properly.

I wonder if its gonna be better with the final game. But i'm working on a new pc made from second hand parts, only missing the graphics cards
That's because your computer is slow as hell. Its not on FIFA's end trust me. FIFA 15 runes extremely well on my computer, as does on many others I have spoken to about it. Upgrade you PC and you should be fine. An i5-3750k and a gtx 670 should be able to play it with 60+fps. Ive got to brag here, but my 780ti @ 1440p, the game runs like a god. I get around 200+ fps lol and it looks absolutely mind blowing too.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's because your computer is slow as hell. Its not on FIFA's end trust me. FIFA 15 runes extremely well on my computer, as does on many others I have spoken to about it. Upgrade you PC and you should be fine. An i5-3750k and a gtx 670 should be able to play it with 60+fps. Ive got to brag here, but my 780ti @ 1440p, the game runs like a god. I get around 200+ fps lol and it looks absolutely mind blowing too.
It ran Fifa 14 just fine. But i know i needed an upgrade, and i'll have my newly constructed pc by fyday, specs below

Finished piecing togheter my "new" pc, partly new stuff, party recent secondhand, partly older but cool secondhand :

Motherboard : nForce i790 Ultra SLI
Processor : Intel core 2 extreme QX9650
Processorcooler : Coolermaster seidon 120v liquid cooling
Memory : 4xkingston valueram ddr3 2gb 1333mhz (max the motherboard can support)
Graphical cards : 2way SLI with 2x Gigabyte Geforce 770GTX 2GB OC
Powersupply : seasonic 850watt modular
Solid state drive : Crucial mx100 256gb
sata drive : western digital blue 1TB
Casing : Corsair Carbine 330R

Bring it on Rockstar

I see that 780ti, and i raise with two 770's in SLI :D

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
It ran Fifa 14 just fine. But i know i needed an upgrade, and i'll have my newly constructed pc by fyday, specs below

I see that 780ti, and i raise with two 770's in SLI :D

My 780ti probably runs faster and better than those two cards combined. With the price of two of those cards, you might as well get a single 780ti, which will give you much better cooling and keep your pc cooler, especially as it doesn't look like your water-cooling your gpus. Also, if you plan on going SLI, you should probably get multiple screens as 770SLI at a single 1080p monitor is a waste of money. Also get a better CPU and mobo, those are old as hell and you can get better for a lot cheaper now a days. At least you can in the US

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
My 780ti probably runs faster and better than those two cards combined. With the price of two of those cards, you might as well get a single 780ti, which will give you much better cooling and keep your pc cooler, especially as it doesn't look like your water-cooling your gpus. Also, if you plan on going SLI, you should probably get multiple screens as 770SLI at a single 1080p monitor is a waste of money. Also get a better CPU and mobo, those are old as hell and you can get better for a lot cheaper now a days. At least you can in the US
The CPU and motherboard were dirt cheap second hand, wich are still in perfect working condition. People underestimate a QX9650 cpu, but with sufficient powersupply and the excellent coolermaster, it can easely be clocked to 4.0ghz, wich makes it still more then good enough for gaming providing the graphic cards are strong enough.

2x770SLI is far superior to a single 780ti. Hence its superior to most Titan's aswel. the 700generation cards lost allmost nothing when placed in 2 way SLI, meaning you effectively got nearly twice the power.

check the performance for crysis 3 here :

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/geforce_gtx_770_sli_review,20.html

single 770 : 33fps
single 780ti : 36 fps
single titan : 39 fps

2way sli 770 : 62 fps

Wich immediatly explains, why this is very viable for a one monitor setup : It can run PC games full open at 60fps or more

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm trying so hard to like FIFA, played the new demo and it is getting closer to what I remember a football game plays like, but it still feels a little deliberate and clunky, like you are never fully in control, to me.

Shame Konami keep putting out a turd, I couldn't even play the last PES for more than about 20 games.

BTW keepers on this are well OP, they need to tone something down because the shooting/keeper bar is set too high. It's one step away from fricking Premier Soccer '95.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Is Messi really as fast as Cuadrado, Sterling or Ronaldo, come on now?
Messi is about as fast as Coutinho. Pretty good acceleration, but not so high top speed, and poor sustained speed.

But the guy is the picture of the last 3 fifa games so, they try everything to make him better then Ronaldo, who keeps beeing better anyway

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Still the same old shit soccer games, they have been making soccer games for 20 years or so yet still no significant advancement toward realism :sergio: defending still total shit compared to reality where getting past proper defense is hard.

Effective passing still limited to ground passes that lead to ping pong playing style worse than real tiki taka :sergio:

Sprinting still overpowered compared to real life, abumenyang can run around defenses lmao:sergio:

Overall gameplay generally still adhere to the old kick and rush, pace this pace that, dribbling this dribbling that

The worst thing? You idiot peasants are still buying the same fucking shit for fucking 20 years so they continue to make the same fucking shit every fucking years

/FOR THE LOLZ

Fifa will never be remotely realistic in terms of gameplay, simply because you mostly play it on your own, pretty much only controlling a single player, while football is a teamsport.

Doesn't mean it's not fun.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What FIFA very effectively does, is makes you play the "modern" way of football.

Because defending is so incredibly bad and underpowered, but passing is so easy and overpowered, coupled with speed....

You effectively get a game in wich you allways want to attack when getting the ball, or pass it around to draw out the opponent. Defending is crap and they made it very certain you cannot effectively defend in this game

So 95% of the online games, is immediate counterattack, and if that didnt work, pass it around like barcelona.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah, but to defend effectively in real life you have to make a collective effort. I don't even think that's possible in a game where you can only really control one player.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

/FOR THE LOLZ

For the amount I play it, it's easily worth the $25 I buy it for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)