few notice them,but you do... (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

That is most certainly a value judgement based upon what you value more in your keeper, but I don't think that you can argue that it was a good deal for Juve. They spend a whole bunch of money and wasted two very good keepers in Edwin and Fabian Carini.
Yes we lost two very good keepers and got a brilliant one. Edwin and Fabian is nothing but very good keepers. What would we do with two very good keepers when only one can stand at a time. The keeper is so important for the team that he has to be extremely good so that the other players can trust him and concentrate on other parts of the game. They couldn't really do that with Edvin I think.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
I disagree, but then again, I would. I have many biases in this. Edwin is my favourite palyer, I am a keeper, and I am a huge fan of the Dutch National Team. I suppose without all of those biases, you wouldn't understand what I'm saying, but nevertheless, Fabian and Edwin repressented a much more economical option that buffon and it's a question of right wrong, and they treated Edwin wrong.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #43
    florent laville-bolton-defender

i've seen this guy lotsa times,absolutely class,and totally overlooked.the amount of tackles he makes are astounding and the important thing that distinguishes him from the rest of the defenders in the epl-and in a way resembles mexes- is how he waits,and waits,and waits.

he never commits himself too much and always waits for the kill:thumb:

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Italian league

Morfeo for some reason never does in on the big stage but he is a major talent

Locatelli but for injuries he might have been a superstar

Pasquale of Inter
    Dalmat misused at Inter and to send him on loan is a nonsense
    Jorgensen probably the most talented Dane I have seen post the Laudrups but he again is blighted by injuries
    Pinardi of Atalanta should be doing better at a bigger club
    Giannichedda vastly underrated

Spanish league
    Tiko of athletic Bilbao
    Nihat of Real Soceildad
    Javi Alonso of real soceildad
    Albeida of Valencia

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ibigaza formerly of mallorca now of athletico madrid
    Etoo --mallorca

French league
    Guli of Monaco
    kapo of auxere

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Emre is brilliant and its fitting he is getting a lot of good press now

Premiership
    David Dunn
    Shawn Wright Phillips
    Jermaine Defoe
    Nicky butt
    Tugay
    Berkovic
    Craig Bellamy

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

yeah, me too. i remember that day. eveyone was like. who the **** is this guy? we have van der sar, who needs this prick from parma
    :wallbang: jesus ****, he played for italian nt and i considered him as a best player by then.

can't you anderstand anytghing without this: [/SARCASM]

i really don't like to use it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)