Ferrari ignores Juve whispers (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Football Italia :

Parma star Matteo Ferrari insists that he isn’t paying too much attention to rumours linking him with Juventus.

The defender will face the Bianconeri on Sunday but he claims he’s just focused on the game and not his future.

"I’m not thinking about the stories," he said. "If Juventus are looking for a defender then I think it is obvious that I could be associated with them.

"After all, I am a defender, I’m reasonably young and I’m also regularly involved with the international side.

"But I’m just concentrating on the game this weekend which will be very tough for us but not impossible.

"If they turn up with a few problems then we can beat them. If they play to perfection then it seems clear that they will have the better of us."

The 24-year-old has been associated with the Turin giants for some time now after Juve’s problems in defence this term.

Ferrari, and his teammate Daniele Bonera, are said to be on the Old Lady’s wish list as they look to replace the ageing Ciro Ferrara and Paolo Montero.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Seriously, I really think he will come to Juve next season :)
Its good too that he is ignoring these rumours and concentrating with his current team... I like that ;)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Seriously, I really think he will come to Juve next season :)
Its good too that he is ignoring these rumours and concentrating with his current team... I like that ;)
Oh come one how special is that? Every players says that...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
I dont care because i'm 99% sure that the excellent Parma trio of Gilardino ;) Ferrari and Bonera will join Juve! wait and see.
I would be the happiest person on Earth if I saw Ferrari and Gilardino wearing bianconeri jerseys next year!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Maybe they don't take that long; they could be long over with and in the books. Moggi just likes to keep secrets....
Hopefully you are right... Mexes, Cave, Trabelsi are on their way to Turin already, how great does that sound..? But I'm still doutful, don't really think that happens... But hopefully at least Mexes and Cave will come...

Actually I'm begging them to come, please.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)