Ferrari ignores Juve whispers (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
mexes-ferrari actually looks like a future nesta-canna,only less physical and a tad classier:cool:

i still have high hopes for tudor though,if he's given just one season with a regular place at CB with mexes he will prove to be a super player and one of the best (and most injury prone) defenders in the world.mark my word,he's a hell of a player.haven't the foggiest idea why lippi can' see that.

the croatian coach once even said that tudor is the next best player in the world after zidane:D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
so do i.imo moggi will go for him,no matter whether we get mexes or not(most probably not).

he'll be going cheap and we need him more than anyone,plus he's experienced in serie a and an italian. can't see him going anywhere else.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
so do i.imo moggi will go for him,no matter whether we get mexes or not(most probably not).

he'll be going cheap and we need him more than anyone,plus he's experienced in serie a and an italian. can't see him going anywhere else.
Good point. I hope this deal is finalized before the EURO. I wouldn't mind Bonero either (in addition to Ferrari).

Aug 1, 2003
:LOL: I was wondering if no one would correct the bonerO mistake

I prefer to get Ferrari alone. Bonera shows massive talent too IMO but probably not up for it for Juventus.

Not too sure bout Squillacci though, I've only seen him ONCE I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)