Ferrara 500 games!! (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I don't know... It could also be a cleaning product. It's just one of those horrible standard commercials where he's the father of a family of two children, one older blond boy and one young blond girl with a goodlooking young mother and horrible conversations...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Oh no I got sucked in again, now I'll have nightmares about Italian television again :dontcare:
At least you're not hooked to the notepad channel. Four straight hours yesterday... :frown:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

At least you're not hooked to the notepad channel. Four straight hours yesterday... :frown:
graham was experimenting with live streams yesterday and I jumped on the bandwagon. To my surprise I found SportItalia to be one of the channels available online. :D Just too bad the feed sucked, otherwise I bet all of Juventuz would be hooked on it by now :D

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Cannel 4 says that Ciro will work for our youth sector next season. I think it is a good idea to keep him at the club. He has a lot of experience that he can give to the youth.

Ciro Ferrara, who yesterday made his 500th Serie A appearance, will join the Juventus youth sector next season.

The 38-year-old will hang up his boots at the end of the current campaign but says he won’t be leaving the Italian giants.

"I’ll still be a part of the environment here," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper. "I’ll work as a director in the youth system.

"I want to transmit some of my experience to boys who are just about to enter the football world, a world that can be difficult at the start."

Ferrara, who was given a standing ovation by the Juve faithful at the Delle Alpi during the 2-0 win over Parma on Sunday, will wave goodbye to his playing days in a farewell game in his hometown of Napoli on June 9.

The former Italian international won two Serie A titles with Napoli before joining the Turin outfit in 1994. He’s now on the verge of collecting his sixth Scudetto with Juve.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Forza Ferrara, a true legend. Ur contributions wil not be forgotten by us Juve fans and we will miss u dearly. I always liked him as a player and a person, always brings a smile to all Juve fans.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Ferrara reveals future plans Monday 16 May, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciro Ferrara, who yesterday made his 500th Serie A appearance, will join the Juventus youth sector next season.

The 38-year-old will hang up his boots at the end of the current campaign but says he won’t be leaving the Italian giants.

"I’ll still be a part of the environment here," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper. "I’ll work as a director in the youth system.

"I want to transmit some of my experience to boys who are just about to enter the football world, a world that can be difficult at the start."

Ferrara, who was given a standing ovation by the Juve faithful at the Delle Alpi during the 2-0 win over Parma on Sunday, will wave goodbye to his playing days in a farewell game in his hometown of Napoli on June 9.

The former Italian international won two Serie A titles with Napoli before joining the Turin outfit in 1994. He’s now on the verge of collecting his sixth Scudetto with Juve.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Ciro will remain a bianconero forever.... A true legend of Juve.....;)

Thanks for the last 10-11 years Ciro....:thumb:

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I don't know... It could also be a cleaning product. It's just one of those horrible standard commercials where he's the father of a family of two children, one older blond boy and one young blond girl with a goodlooking young mother and horrible conversations...
I think you mean this :D

More pic of the legend:

Showing his Juve and Azzurri jersey

In his own pizzaria

2003 Italian Super Cup

Shevchenko can't get pass him

27th Scudetto

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)