Ferrara 500 games!! (2 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Come on guys.. No thread for our LEGEND.
:heart: :heart: :heart: CIRO FERRARA :heart: :heart: :heart:
Ciro we love you.. And we will truely, honestly miss you :touched:
You are one of our best deffenders of all time.. And you are definately in my Juventus all time best 11.
Ferrara is one of those men that I'd rather call worriors. He stands up when everyone lays back..
Would have loved it if he was waring the arm band.. Thuram should've given it to him for the last few minutes as a sign of appreciation. ANYWAYS....
I am all honour that you have been one of the players in the team that I love. And I wouldn't love anything more that to come up to italy and shake your hands..
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY JUVENTUS #2 jersey. And you will always be in my heart.. I miss you already ... :touched:

And last..... THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.. Words cannot discribe.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Does anyone know whats the red thing under the two stars in Ferrara's Jersey?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    wow, Ferrara's wife is HOT! and his daughter will grow up to be a real fine woman ;)

FOrza CIRO!! I will miss you! Great legend!!!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Ferrara = Legend
    i remember the season when he just couldnt stop scoring!!solid at the back and a true champion

I love how Chimenti is always in any hug going on when i watch juventus!he seems a popular player at juventus

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Looking at these Pic right now can only bring Tears into my eyes:touched:

I swear I'll never forget the great Ciro:touched:, as Zaf said he's in my 11 Juventus all time.

I love you Legend !

:star:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)