Fernando Torres to Liverpool (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Finnan at centerback. Haha. I laugh. The probability of Lucas and Sissoko sitting on the bench all season is pretty high, so hopefuly their talent will be wasted. That would be great, I hate Pool.
IMO Lucas should be loaned out to a spanish team or something...It really would be a waste for him to be sitting on the bench all season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
IMO Lucas should be loaned out to a spanish team or something...It really would be a waste for him to be sitting on the bench all season.
with benitez u will expect the rotation policy so he might play some league albeit
as a sub and some cup games this boy his highly rated he was the best player or top scorer at a fifa youth tournament some time back.he can play in midfield or
as a attacking mid so it will good to keep instead of loaning him out

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
with benitez u will expect the rotation policy so he might play some league albeit
as a sub and some cup games this boy his highly rated he was the best player or top scorer at a fifa youth tournament some time back.he can play in midfield or
as a attacking mid so it will good to keep instead of loaning him out
I've seen hima couple of times with Gremio he is a very good player indeed...he's got a wicked shot on him...But i think Benitez will play a 4-4-2..so no matter how Rafa rotates..he isnt really going to get a lot of playing time..with Mascherrano,Alonso,Sissoko and Gerrard around..but maybe Gerrard will be transferred to the right flank.

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
I've seen hima couple of times with Gremio he is a very good player indeed...he's got a wicked shot on him...But i think Benitez will play a 4-4-2..so no matter how Rafa rotates..he isnt really going to get a lot of playing time..with Mascherrano,Alonso,Sissoko and Gerrard around..but maybe Gerrard will be transferred to the right flank.
i am not sure with the 4-4-2 he might use it for some games me thinks if he gets another central defender than he will revert to 3-5-2 as used in his valencia days.
see how it goes with the future transfer deals then we might have a inkling on his formation

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i am not sure with the 4-4-2 he might use it for some games me thinks if he gets another central defender than he will revert to 3-5-2 as used in his valencia days.
see how it goes with the future transfer deals then we might have a inkling on his formation
i remember the valencia days quite clearly..i dont remember Rafa using a 3-5-2.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Alright guys, name of the day is Babel. Apparently the Reds are set to scoop him from Ajax for 13.5 million pounds. Any opinions?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Alright guys, name of the day is Babel. Apparently the Reds are set to scoop him from Ajax for 13.5 million pounds. Any opinions?
The guy definitely has talent..i agree with the media on this one he's quite Henry esque..but IMO he goes missing for large periods during a game and he's quite lazy..if Rafa can get him to be more of a hardworker..Liverpool have one heck of a player on their hands

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The guy definitely has talent..i agree with the media on this one he's quite Henry esque..but IMO he goes missing for large periods during a game and he's quite lazy..if Rafa can get him to be more of a hardworker..Liverpool have one heck of a player on their hands
That pretty much sums up my thoughts on the player. Hopefully he can reach his potential showed in the U-21s earlier this summer. And 11.5 wasn't a great deal of cash.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I think its a great buy,and not too expensive at all,he is a great player,my fren is a huge Holland and AcMilan fan,and he was so happy when his forum told him that they have a first option on both Babel and Sneijder..hehehheh,looks like Milan aint gonna get any of them..But back to Babel,he is reeally good on the wings,kinda like a combination of Malouda and Robben, Liverpool have now got probably the best Midfield in the EPL..Gerrard Xabi/Lucas Mascherano/Sissoko Babel

riza

Jul 20, 2002
Finnan at centerback. Haha. I laugh. The probability of Lucas and Sissoko sitting on the bench all season is pretty high, so hopefuly their talent will be wasted. That would be great, I hate Pool.
The probability of Sissoko being the bench warmer is just in your imagination. Rafa has got brain. I believe that he has more thought than you to choose his line up next season.

Yes, with Babel joins us, we'll have a lot of choices in midfield :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)