Fernando Torres - ST - Chelsea (2 Viewers)

Torres to Juve on loan + option to buy?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
40 for Falcao is fair, but Marotta shall unleash his negotiation skill and lower it to 30-35 :D
Atl. gave €40m for him + bonuses (€47m). So you really think, they gonna sell him for less than that? He destroyed La Liga and EL, so hes value has just increased since then. Easily €50m for Falcao.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I really don't see this deal going through. Yes he's a good striker but I just think he's lost his way just like ronaldinho back in the day and he will never become what he was. I realize they are different situation but anywho. He admitted football became work and wasn't enjoying it anymore and now these euros have helped him but that because he's with his compatriots and not in England. IMO his career will be mediocre to good from now on. I hope I'm wrong I actually like Torres but I think he's becoming a has been. Now watch him score another few goals in the Euros and become a 20 plus goal scorer next season lol.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Oh sorry. My bad.. But sometimes you never know here. Many think we actually have a shot at Falcao! :shifty:
I fail to understand how people can think he will leave for anything less then what they paid for him (40m €) after a fantastic season, winning the EL with them. If Falcao should leave it would take more then 50m € and when we only have 30-35m € to spend on a striker I find it hard to believe that some fans still hope for him.. It's just silly IMO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)