Fernando Llorente (15 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
Who would've thought in 2019, Llorente would be sending his team to the CL semis while Juve crash out in the quarters to Ajax.....

- - - Updated - - -

First match for Spurs without Kane and this dude scored an own goal. It's going to be a long two months for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This post did not age well.......

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Who in our team scores fluke goals?
Since according to you we only play defense, our forwards are defensive, and we have no game plan other than getting the ball and just keeping it, all goals we score are fluke.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Since according to you we only play defense, our forwards are defensive, and we have no game plan other than getting the ball and just keeping it, all goals we score are fluke.

:howler:

Congratulations, maybe this is what you have wanted since forever. That's the last time I even try to interact with you.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Congratulations, maybe this is what you have wanted since forever. That's the last time I even try to interact with you.
Dude no disrespect but I had you on ignore from long time ago. Stupid Tapatalk gives me notifications anyway. I don't understand what you say. Maybe that's just me. But anyway I think it benefits both of us if we stop interacting. Cheers.

Jun 7, 2003

Dude no disrespect but I had you on ignore from long time ago. Stupid Tapatalk gives me notifications anyway. I don't understand what you say. Maybe that's just me. But anyway I think it benefits both of us if we stop interacting. Cheers.

haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)