Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
LOLrente is all I gotta say about this shitty excuse for a player. And people wonder why we'd want Zaza? #14 answers that question every time he steps on the field. You could literally have a tree out there and you'd get the same result if you passed the ball at it as you would if you passed it to #14

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
LOLrente is all I gotta say about this shitty excuse for a player. And people wonder why we'd want Zaza? #14 answers that question every time he steps on the field.
No. #14 answers why we are looking at alternatives, not why Zaza should be an alternative.

Simone "Acquafresca" Zaza

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Breaks my heart to see him playing like this. Nowhere near the player that he was last year, and nowhere close to his Bilbao days. Hurts even more considering that I really, really, really wanted him here when his name was first mentioned two years ago.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Breaks my heart to see him playing like this. Nowhere near the player that he was last year, and nowhere close to his Bilbao days. Hurts even more considering that I really, really, really wanted him here when his name was first mentioned two years ago.
:agree: I'm hoping he gets out of the fuck. Give him till the end of the year.

Check nfl thread. Can't tag you for some reason.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Same here. I doubt we'll be seeing changes though, he might flourish again in Spain but i think his time here is done.

I just hope we go for a quality goal scoring striker when he's sold.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he is a likeable guy and a great character too. remember this summer how he was the 1st to show up at the training camp, i think 1-2 weeks before everyone else? i really had high hopes from him this season...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This. It doesn't help that Nando is such a likeable player and seems to be a nice guy to have around the team. I hope somehow he turns his season around with us, or I can see the club trying to sell him in the summer.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
:agree:
Exactly.

But Either he'll improve or we better sell him and move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)