Fernando Llorente (27 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Llorente gets consistent support with a whopping 3 goals and 898 minutes played :)howler:) (juventus.com) but Morata doesn't with 4 goals and 268 minutes played (juventus.com), I'm curious to understand the unyielding support Nando gets because he obviously doesn't deserve the consistent game time he gets.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nando: Duels won 36.1% and Ariel Duals won 51.1% - LOL for a guy we harp as someone who needs crosses certainly hasn't give anyone any kind of indication that he will suddenly become efficient at scoring.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup:

And some people want us to cross more.
I'm sure he would get some more goals but nothing seems to indicate he would suddenly light the league on fire with goals with the performances he is putting in. If anything, his effort sucks and it shows in his scoring record.

- - - Updated - - -

The hate on this place...
How is stating the facts translated into hate?

Jul 20, 2012
I will only speak for myself but I never want to see a player fail on our team. However when a player like Llorente is having a season as bad as his current one, he does not deserve to start. This has been my whole argument. If he deserves to start, then so does evra( who people are hating on for not playing well). Llorente has been trash, he has scored a crucial goal and made a great impact against Olympiacos but besides those two games, he has shown nothing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I will only speak for myself but I never want to see a player fail on our team. However when a player like Llorente is having a season as bad as his current one, he does not deserve to start. This has been my whole argument. If he deserves to start, then so does evra( who people are hating on for not playing well). Llorente has been trash, he has scored a crucial goal and made a great impact against Olympiacos but besides those two games, he has shown nothing.
This Llorentree consistency is the only beef I have with Allegri this season. Either Allegri is blind or Llorentree turns into Ronaldo#9 during practice sessions.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I really think Allegri is hoping Llorente will gain form but I just don't see it happening any time soon and we shouldn't wait on it.
I don't see forcing him each game as going to work: Either he continues to suffer and declines more psychologically or the team ends up having the pick up the slack over and over again so its like playing a man down.

It's sad, but he really isn't adding anything to the team this season.

Jul 20, 2012
I don't see forcing him each game as going to work: Either he continues to suffer and declines more psychologically or the team ends up having the pick up the slack over and over again so its like playing a man down.

It's sad, but he really isn't adding anything to the team this season.
The link up play is gone, and the physicality that he brought last season isn't even present. The heading isn't there either.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The fact he was meaningfully important in us not being disqualified, helping us get 2 wins after 2 defeats?
Though your point is noted, it still doesn't answer the hate comment because no one (maybe except Lion :D) is hating. We have all been watching the games together all season long and most of us notice the poor performances he is producing. A couple critical goals don't suddenly eliminate 1/2 season of little end product.

- - - Updated - - -

The link up play is gone, and the physicality that he brought last season isn't even present. The heading isn't there either.
It's like his legs are in constant disagreement with his mind. When I'm watching its like I see what he wants to do but his legs aren't cooperating. :D

lakl

Mar 30, 2014
This Llorentree consistency is the only beef I have with Allegri this season. Either Allegri is blind or Llorentree turns into Ronaldo#9 during practice sessions.
Next juve coach....hustini.
Allegri,Conte,Bielsa...were wrong

One thing, last season tevez 19 goald (2 penalt.), nando 16. And it seems tevez is a god and nando amauri

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Next juve coach....hustini.
Allegri,Conte,Bielsa...were wrong

One thing, last season tevez 19 goald (2 penalt.), nando 16. And it seems tevez is a god and nando amauri
You act like a player can't have a bad season.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder whose DA you are?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)