Fernando Llorente (7 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
@Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion

REKT

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Excellent run and finish. Well done big man! Should have put away that header too, but never mind that, he seems to be in good form again.

- - - Updated - - -

@Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion @Lion

REKT
Quoted for posterity.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
icemaη;4747938 said:
I thought he was gonna $#@! up bad once he decided to go round the keeper :D
same. i couldn't even believe my eyes when he scored. as i said it's great goal but beside this he isn't suitable for our play. Man City settled with Aguero as a main striker and i believe we can do it with Tevez and take advantage of the missing player.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
tell me why he had a good game? what he did beside the goal ?
Provided a focal point up front, gave their defenders a tough time, was always moving off the ball, often into the channels creating space for others to make runs into the box. Think he did some nice lay-offs too.

Not saying he was MoM but thought he was good, having said that I don't think anyone had a bad game.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Provided a focal point up front, gave their defenders a tough time, was always moving off the ball, often into the channels creating space for others to make runs into the box. Think he did some nice lay-offs too.

Not saying he was MoM but thought he was good, having said that I don't think anyone had a bad game.
fair enough it is your opinion am pretty much don't agree with it. i thought he fucked up a lot of runs with his bad control and he fall of a lot. his day routine that am pretty sure if you checked the live thread you would have found the whole forum calling him for sub before the halftime. and btw there is a big deference between today match and the olympicos match. i would call the olympicos match to be good match from him. but not this one. this is just a great goal with shitty performance.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
fair enough it is your opinion am pretty much don't agree with it. i thought he $#@!ed up a lot of runs with his bad control and he fall of a lot. his day routine that am pretty sure if you checked the live thread you would have found the whole forum calling him for sub before the halftime. and btw there is a big deference between today match and the olympicos match. i would call the olympicos match to be good match from him. but not this one. this is just a great goal with $#@!ty performance.
Just as well "the whole forum" doesn't manage the team :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)