Fernando Llorente (187 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, he'll probably tap in one after Tevez creates the chance and the goalkeeper sends it in his direction. Either that, or he will miss. The only certainty though is that he will overall suck because he does suck.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He has also had his chances that he has failed to deliver. I don't entirely buy the "way we play". A good striker doesn't need a lot of chances to convert, he has had his fair share of opportunities inside the box. I think all he needs is a goal or two to get his confidence back. His confidence is so low you can see it written all over his face and his movements. No motivation out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a good question I think needs to be asked though :)D): Would having Immobile in our team playing in Llorente's spot be more effective with our current style of play?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IMO it has been 50-50
Part of it is how we cant create shid or attack spaces. We rely everything on Tevez as of late... or in our subpar wingers to deliver a hald fecent cross which happen once per game. I think everyone needs to be clear on this, and Llorente can do nothing to improve this situation which CLEARLY affects him.

BUT on the other hand

..he also needs to improve his game. I dont mind if he cant find the net for a couple of games because even when he is a striker.. his game offer us more chances in other ways. WHAT HE REALLY nees to improve is

1-His judgement with the ball at his feet: As of late, he is being a "turnover machine" like someone called him, missing easy passes, breaking plays and being unable to do something else than passing the ball ASAP with a mediocre attempt.

2- His ball control. IMO is abysmal, but this is nothing new and i dont expect improvement on this.

If he is able to at least improve his passes, i think the rest will come. But in overall both him and allegru needs to change things to improve his chances of doing good. If the situation persist on both ends... in the end it will be better to use a more technical striker like Morata.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)