Fernando Llorente (6 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Nah, he does a lot of good things out there. Hold up play, passing etc. He desperately needs a goal or two, though, for confidence.
I don't think we really need that much of his hold up play tonight. We need fast players who could beat their man. Giovinco was actually a good choice tonight.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I don't think we really need that much of his hold up play tonight. We need fast players who could beat their man. Giovinco was actually a good choice tonight.
Maybe. I'm just liking Lllorente's contribution so far this season. Very useful stuff for us, what he does out there.

But tonight, I think you're right, it's not needed as much. Would be cool to see Morata on at some point.

I just thought you meant that he deserves to be a bench player for us from now on based on how he's performing of late.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its almost like Llorente thinks his job starts and ends with him receiving the ball (even if its a thankless job), so utterly uninspiring tonight.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Maybe. I'm just liking Lllorente's contribution so far this season. Very useful stuff for us, what he does out there.

But tonight, I think you're right, it's not needed as much. Would be cool to see Morata on at some point.

I just thought you meant that he deserves to be a bench player for us from now on based on how he's performing of late.
Nah, I love Llorente and I think very highly of him. I just think he's the sort of player you don't really need against such teams at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)