Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he did fine.

He was essentially up front on his own because Tevez played a lot deeper. He won the majority of his headers and held the ball up ok.

I would definitely have put on Morata or Coman for him after we scored though, we had a few counters and their pace could have exploited Milan more.

lakl

Mar 30, 2014
Good first half and average performance on the second from nando.
Very consistent partnership tevet-llorente, i don't remember more than two matches loosed since they arrived

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Starting to get frustrating. What is it about Juve and tall tree-like strikers? He needs to get his groove back because he is frustrating to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, and I still think Llorente is a poacher.
He is. He doesn't need to be given the ball with his back to goal to hold up play (aka Amauri argument all over again). He needs solid service in the box. Which means, he needs a fair amount of on target crosses which we can't provide.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Guy was starved of service tonight so he wasnt able to contribute much but I've seen no reason to drop him from the team. Always does what he does like a boss yet every time he doesn't score in a game people here want his head....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Guy was starved of service tonight so he wasnt able to contribute much but I've seen no reason to drop him from the team. Always does what he does like a boss yet every time he doesn't score in a game people here want his head....
We aren't playing to his skill set. He needs wing deliver into the 6 yard box, that's where he excels and I think that's what Andy means when he thinks he is a poacher.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Not meant for anyone especifically but anyone wanting his head is as dumb as a rock.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:agree:

How many terrible games in a row before Allegri will try someone new in attack. We all know how stubborn Conte was with his favourites. Borriello :lol:
Like i said ebfore... o dont think he was ebing stubborn for the sake of it.... but he wanted to use his more experienced players in a derby witha full San Siro. I dont blame him.

But im pretty sure that in the cesenagame morata will get his minutes

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Target men can't do anything against a parked bus. Their goal is to basically keep as many defenders around them in order to keep them off our other players. They're only going to score on a nice cross or loose ball mostly.

It was an average performance for me. He didn't lose too many balls. Ran as usual in defence. Won a couple fouls.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Target men can't do anything against a parked bus. Their goal is to basically keep as many defenders around them in order to keep them off our other players. They're only going to score on a nice cross or loose ball mostly.

It was an average performance for me. He didn't lose too many balls. Ran as usual in defence. Won a couple fouls.
This too. And since Juve cant do shid against parked buses...then u get the idea.

As long as we do not develop a wing based formation with skilled dudes who can beat their man on wide lines..we will never truly conque the parked bus formation.

All our attacks go thru the middle so it is almost impossible to break 4 or 5 players around the keeper zone so easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)