Fernando Llorente (12 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Definitely never expected him to leave after last season. 16 goals, 5 assists in 34 league matches... for me, he was better than I anticipated he would be in his first season.

Love this guy's attitude, his professionalism. Hope he really puts things together in year 2.

Also, what an aerial beast in FIFA 11, am I right? :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Definitely never expected him to leave after last season. 16 goals, 5 assists in 34 league matches... for me, he was better than I anticipated he would be in his first season.

Love this guy's attitude, his professionalism. Hope he really puts things together in year 2.

Also, what an aerial beast in FIFA 11, am I right? :p
@Lion

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I don't think that he was ever going to leave unless a ridiculous bid came in. Now with Morata potentially coming on board, it gives Juve cover at that position and competition for Nando, which hopefully will motivate him even more
Alongside the competition I don't think Llorente has the natural fitness or consistency to be a starter every game when there are 2 games a week, particularly with Conte's style of play.
Another striker who Conte likes was necessary imo.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Alongside the competition I don't think Llorente has the natural fitness or consistency to be a starter every game when there are 2 games a week, particularly with Conte's style of play.
Another striker who Conte likes was necessary imo.
Llorente isn't different to any other human being in that way. Speaking just on fitness and physique Fernando is an absolute beast but it was necessary to have another striker to rotate with him because it's just impossible for anybody to consistently produce while playing so much over an entire season.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The problem is our system isn't good for him.

16 goals is a lot when you rarely receive good crosses in position to finish.

And the system this year still isn't the best for him..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
a three man attack will help him a lot, he will have many more opportunities to score.
with Moratas accidentation, he will face less competition, as he will be the only tactical option at the top.
unless ofcourse Etoo arrives...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
say, can we let go of the @ Lion thing this season?

i already have 95 notifcations that i haven't checked. i am afriad anymre and tuz will break.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:lol: I love you Lion. And no, we'll mention you for as long as Llorente draws a breath.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I love you Lion. And no, we'll mention you for as long as Llorente draws a breath.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
My God. King of poon.

But honestly, love this guys passion for Juve. Great asset to the club.

- - - Updated - - -

say, can we let go of the @ Lion thing this season?

i already have 95 notifcations that i haven't checked. i am afriad anymre and tuz will break.
L

Li

Lio

Lion…

…

…

…

…

….

…

J/K…

lol nah @Lion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)