Fernando Llorente (26 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
as long as he works on his passing, whatever he was doing last season was working fine.

would be interesting to see how he does now that he has fully adjusted. minimum 15 league goals is what i expect. +5 in cl/coppa

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
gotta admire this guy. more than just a professional. really wants to do well for this club. hope he has a 20+ season next year with good support from iturbe, coman, tevez etc etc

forza Nando!!

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
as long as he works on his passing, whatever he was doing last season was working fine.

would be interesting to see how he does now that he has fully adjusted. minimum 15 league goals is what i expect. +5 in cl/coppa
I agree here. He will be better prepared this year, i hope we will create more chances for him due to us being more flexible tactically (hopefully). He is great at holding the ball, but if he could improve his passing, we could get so much more from it. Especially in counters, if we could play a fast ball to Llorente who could hold it for Iturbe and Tevez to come running deep

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its amazing how people suggested his sale. We bought him cause we had faith in him, and our weathered professionals that full the coaching staff know fully well that a player that doesnt play for most of a year, will have ups and downs the year after.

He did very well all things considered, and like the staff, i look forward to see where he can take us next year.

Morata ? Lets not be peasants. He's comming here cause we dont have a single player on the bench that is a forward. He'll play plenty of games rotating with Llorente or Tevez. But offcourse Llorente is the starter. Unless Morata improves more then Pogba did in his first season, llorente will remain the starter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)