Fernando Llorente (7 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The question is who would offer that kind of money.
Im reading Valencia are close to signing Jackson Martinez..Can u imagine Barca on the other hand offering that kind of money for a backup striker ? I doubt it.
These are the only two sides who have shown interest in him so far.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If we use the money on Sanchez or do like 3-4m + Llorente for Sanchez then it would probably be a good move.

Sanchez-Tevez-Berardi

or

Sanchez-Morata-Tevez

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
The question is who would offer that kind of money.
Im reading Valencia are close to signing Jackson Martinez..Can u imagine Barca on the other hand offering that kind of money for a backup striker ? I doubt it.
These are the only two sides who have shown interest in him so far.
Pep has always been a fan and if Mandzukic leaves. They only have one forward in Lewandowski

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Sanchez > Llorente ANY FKN DAY.

If we can get even €15m for Llorente or include him in Alexis deal id be all in for it. Llorente is good but if we can get Sanchez there's no hesitation from my side.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You do realise if we add Llorente into the mixer, it's gonna have to be Llorente + around 10m in order to get him.

It's a no brainer.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This had better be in preparation for Lukaku.

It better be.

Or I will be mad.

I just can't figure out why Chelsea don't want to give him a chance. This kid has been on the radar for the past 3 years, and he's just 21. Oh man. A young Didier Drogba in a Juve kit.

Oh my

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I haven't seen much of Lukaku. Is he really worth all this hype? Most clips of his goals on Youtube have been him using his pace to beat poorly organised defences leaving him loads of space. Would he get that kind of space playing for us in Serie A?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I haven't seen much of Lukaku. Is he really worth all this hype? Most clips of his goals on Youtube have been him using his pace to beat poorly organised defences leaving him loads of space. Would he get that kind of space playing for us in Serie A?
He's tall, he's strong, he's fast, and more importantly, he can play with his back to goal.

This is the trend that Conte goes for in his strikers, hence the interest in Morata as well. This kid is the real deal. Romelu can flat out play.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He's tall, he's strong, he's fast, and more importantly, he can play with his back to goal.

This is the trend that Conte goes for in his strikers, hence the interest in Morata as well. This kid is the real deal. Romelu can flat out play.
If what you say is true...the Shaolin and the Wu-Tang could be dangerous (couldn't resist after I wrote those first words :D)

Sounds like a Conte CF to me, alright.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If what you say is true...the Shaolin and the Wu-Tang could be dangerous (couldn't resist after I wrote those first words :D)

Sounds like a Conte CF to me, alright.
Add in the fact that he is just so athletic, that he would be better in the build up than Llorente.

There have been 2 young players that I have had a raging boner for going on at least two years now. Lukaku and Muniain.

And don't get me wrong, I love Fernando. Back when his name was first mentioned two years ago I was totally on board.

But Lukaku? They don't make many strikers like him anymore. They really don't.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This had better be in preparation for Lukaku.

It better be.

Or I will be mad.

I just can't figure out why Chelsea don't want to give him a chance. This kid has been on the radar for the past 3 years, and he's just 21. Oh man. A young Didier Drogba in a Juve kit.

Oh my
Its crazy. He scored 16 goals last season and 17 before that and he just turned 21 a few weeks ago.

Sign him up, I want him in Juve more than a want Sanchez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)