Fernando Llorente (13 Viewers)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
From Spain Luis Enrique has decided: wants Llorente - fichajes

After several weeks to comb through all the profiles to find the right the next Barcelona striker Luis Enrique has decided: he wants Fernando Llorente, the Juventus player. Without any doubt, Luis Enrique Llorente wants for his attack and has asked its leaders in an effort to bring the bomber in Catalonia.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
From Spain Luis Enrique has decided: wants Llorente - fichajes

After several weeks to comb through all the profiles to find the right the next Barcelona striker Luis Enrique has decided: he wants Fernando Llorente, the Juventus player. Without any doubt, Luis Enrique Llorente wants for his attack and has asked its leaders in an effort to bring the bomber in Catalonia.
No!

- - - Updated - - -

Sanchez+Fabregas+20 million
Oh shit! :tuttosport:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
If this is true, you look at the market value of a tall, good striker and Barca will need to pay up the cash. Sanchez +10m would be a good offer.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I really like Fernando. Infact he was the new player I was more excited to see this year. He's had a damn fine first year with us, but if the price is right or it enables us to move forward in the mercato then so be it.

But remember that this guy more or less gave up a year of his career (and he was at a high point) for Juventus by announcing that he wanted to leave Bilbao. When he joined we discovered that he had been learning Italian and was holding press conferences with Italian journalists in their native language. Fernando clearly WANTS to play for Juventus. It's not all about the money. That's what will be hard to replace if we move him on.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I doubt that Llorente is worth more than Sanchez.
A tall striker who has almost regained form, scoring 15+ goals in a defensive Serie A. I think you under-estimate the respect across Europe for Llorente and also his development since coming here.

A great post too regarding Llorente's dedication to Juve, giving up a year of his career, learning Italian. If we don't recall Gabbiadini then Llorente should be kept unless an insane offer comes in.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Nando stays. Bull$#@! paper talk anyway. The club put their trust in Nando, and he gave up a lot to play for us. He'll only get better anyway.

And he's extremely handsome.
u r right. Looking at how good our midfield and buildup is, we do not need a world class striker anymore. the quality of chances and amount of chances our midfield create is enough for an amauri-like player to hit over 15 goals a season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
u r right. Looking at how good our midfield and buildup is, we do not need a world class striker anymore. the quality of chances and amount of chances our midfield create is enough for an amauri-like player to hit over 15 goals a season.
Do you ever tire of spewing your mind-numbingly tedious drivel? Seriously, you're like a broken record. Your cranial capacity must be... close to nil, if you think there's even a similarity between the two aside from position played.

Amauri's best 5 seasons are 8, 10, 14, 14, 15 goals. Llorente's best 5 seasons are 18, 18, 19, 23, 29 goals. Now, please. Tell me how they are similar?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Do you ever tire of spewing your mind-numbingly tedious drivel? Seriously, you're like a broken record. Your cranial capacity must be... close to nil, if you think there's even a similarity between the two aside from position played.

Amauri's best 5 seasons are 8, 10, 14, 14, 15 goals. Llorente's best 5 seasons are 18, 18, 19, 23, 29 goals. Now, please. Tell me how they are similar?
Hi Terence,

I am rather surprised by your sudden rude attitude towards my humble opinions. But nonetheless, I find the humorous side of it when you liken me to a broken record when your country produces the most boring comedy, Terrence and Phillips, where the characters just fart on each others face.

Well, seeing that you only play hockey, it would be unreasonable for me to fight with you about how amauri is similar to llorente.
As much as you disagree with me opinion, you should have kept your manner in check. Do you see me ranting at you when you stated
"Oh man, Paul Pogba will just be another Padoin" while farting at your friend's face?

- - - Updated - - -

!)@(#*@#)!(!*&@*#(#)@(!*@(#)#*@*!*!&@&#*#*#)@*(!*!&#@*#(#)@*(@*&!&@*@(@*@*@@&*@**@@

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)