Fernando Llorente (26 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Mm i think is not that simple. Like u said, Llorente is a piece of our puzzle that definitely worked. IMO would be unwise the swap, taking in consideration that he was of the new pieces that worked well. After years of having strikers with less than 10 goals, we found 2 that went up the 15 goal mark.

Also, he gives up some dimension that maybe Ciro will not be able to emulate, which is holding the ball the way Llorente does... but at the same time Ciro has qualities that llorente doesnt, which is being more agile and deadly with the ball at his feet.

Now, sanchez is a player that would be really useful to us, and i hope thatwe sign IF it means switching to a 433 or a variations of the sorts in the games that is needed. But not sure if it would be wise to swap a tried and tested unit, for a uknwown one (for our system).
Also, for the 352 i think we need both of Ciro and LLorente, to have variations for the same CF position.

Playeing Tevez in a 433 as a false 9... i think this is unwise, as it limits our wingplay with crosses, while having Ciro and Llorente there just help us in that matter..

but then what we do with Tevez.....

Also we dont know what conte´s plans are. We hope that he tries new formations, but that is not guaranteed.
100% with you.
This won't be an easy mercato for Marotta and company, and it's a damn shame they don't have the funds to acquire Sanchez. Retaining Llorente, bringing back Immobile and buying Sanchez would revolutionize our attack.
They should consider selling Bonucci to fund for Sanchez, I know it's not a popular idea, but man, the dude would bring in a significant sum. Lots of teams are starving for a defender and we can con the shit out of them, by making them think that he's a good defender.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yup. glad i maintained faith in his ability even though haters said he would suck. he's a classy guy, but i expect even more from him

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
For a Spanish player that has not played outside of Spain, to come to a tough new League that is completely different to what he's use to all his life, against defenders that don't give you an inch, I'd say he did extremely well. He was immense. Goals (2 against Real Madrid!), assists, link up (though this needs more work), he did it all.

Mar 9, 2006
yup. glad i maintained faith in his ability even though haters said he would suck. he's a classy guy, but i expect even more from him
lol @ all the losers who thought he would score more than 10 goals

0-4 goals
6 2.11%
eika,
Juve100%,
Lion,
Paolo Sosa,
Sija,
ßöмßäяðîëя

5-9 goals
i'll leave it here

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4553890 said:
i'll leave it here
Great player, he had his issues adapting to Italian football after he was out for almost a year, but he came through. Hopefully he can improve himself even more next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4553890 said:
i'll leave it here

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)