Fernando Llorente (19 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
OK, but have you thought about that he could regain his form. maybe City doesent suit him, maybe the style of play in England doesent fit him. its not like Llorente was a beast scoring 20+ goals every season before he came here...
30, 24, and 22 goals in the seasons prior to last year at Bilbao. And have you considered what the cost would be for Dzeko and whether he would be that much of an improvement over Llorente would justify the amount of money spent?

lakl

Mar 30, 2014
If i,m not wrong nando didn,t play in lisboa, reading this forum it seems so...

Yesterday he didn,t receive any decent cross and the only one that came to the box he would converted in goal if the hand of an opponent wouldn,t be there

Nando is one of the best transfer we have done for years

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
30, 24, and 22 goals in the seasons prior to last year at Bilbao. And have you considered what the cost would be for Dzeko and whether he would be that much of an improvement over Llorente would justify the amount of money spent?
you got me wrong. i didnt say we should buy Dzeko or something. as you can see a few pages ago, i asked would anyone make a straight swap Dzeko for Llorente, and i said that Dzeko would be an improvement in our current system over Llorente. thats how this discussion started. i didnt suggest anything about selling Llorente, but you also can not deny that a straight swap between these two would be a good deal for us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)